Day 18

DAY 18: DOING SOMETHING TOGETHER

This is basically a free day. So. I chose I wanted to just write a cute oneshot of them being adorable boyfriends

Here we go

------

For once, Army found himself sleeping in. The couple had nothing they needed to do today, but the octo still would like to actually wake up at his normal time.

However, it seemed sometime in the night, Aloha had taken to hugging Army like his life depended on it. Not that Army was complaining about the cuddles, but still. This completely threw off his schedule!

So, Army had no choice but to fall back asleep, only waking up again after feeling the soft touch of Aloha's lips against his forehead. "Babe? You up yet?" He asked, his voice soft.

Army opened his eyes, seeing the smile of his lover. "Well, now I am. How'd you sleep?"

"After that nightmare, well, pretty good." Aloha answered. "Thanks for that, by the way."

"Anytime, love." Army smiled, pressing a kiss of his own on Aloha's nose. "It's a day off, so... Anything you want to do today?"

"....Can we just cuddle? Please?" The inkling asked. "I just...I like it when we can just take it easy..."

"Of course, love." The octoling pulled his lover close to his chest. "Feeling better from last night?"

"...I'm n-not sure. But...This is helping, I know that." Aloha said. "Now shush. Cuddles."

The two stayed like that for a while. The warmth of their lover and the bed eventually luring them both into sleep once again.