Day 6

Wearing each other's clothing

THE FLOOF-

Quick note other than a binder I have not started transitioning yet and my parents probably won't let me for a few years (so we're sure that I'm sure even though I'm pretty sure I'm sure) so I know like jack shit about HRT.

--------

Aloha let out a contented hum, zipping the parka up the rest of the way. "Y'know, you look pretty hot in that, Army~"

The octoling turned his head around, glaring at his lover. "One more word, and I am going to shoot you."

"You love me too much for that, Mimi!"

"...Damnit I do."

The two were currently putting the other's normal gear on, due to a bet they lost to Mask. And Aloha was actually grateful.

Considering he had only been on T for about 3 weeks, his body still looked rather feminine. The thick insulation of the parka helped hide that, making him look...Actually, like a guy. He smiled, before looking at Army.

The octoling insisted they didn't trade hats, so his secret wouldn't come out because of a stupid bet. Still, everything else was swapped, meaning Army was now wearing...well, basically booty shorts. And Aloha decided to be, well, Aloha.

He gave Army's ass a quick slap. "You look wonderful, babe."

Army blushed, his face lighting up a bright tangerine. "A-Aloha! Not in public!"

"Fair enough. But when we get home..." Aloha licked his lips. "That ass is mine."

"Did you get the surgery without telling me, love?"

"Nope. Just my new packer came in, and it's got all 4 functions~"

The octo sighed. "...I'll think about it."

Aloha smiled. "Yay!" He pressed a kiss to Army's lips. "Now, we ready to kick some butt?"

Army nodded. "Of course, love. Let's do this."

------

This was rushed I know