Day 21

DAY 21: COOKING/BAKING

Oh dear

I worry for the state of the universe

Again I know like nothing about taking T shots and my dad is doing the internet thing so I can't look up info. So sorry if this isn't like it is in real life-

-------

"So.....Just add the mix in the bowl?" Aloha asked.

Army nodded. "You do that, I'll get everything else."

"Okay!" Aloha smiled and mock-saluted his fiancé, before opening the bag of cake mix and pouring it into the bowl. The chocolatey powder flew into the air a bit.

Army walked over to that part of the counter, carrying a bowl with the wet ingredients, and dumped it into the powder bowl. "Aloha, can you preheat the oven real quick? For about 100 degrees Fahrenheit.

Aloha nodded. "Sure thing babe!" He walked over to the oven and set it to preheat. "So, what now?"

"I'll handle the stirring. And don't you need to take your testosterone today?"

"OH CRAP MY HIMBO JUICE-" Aloha ran into the bathroom to go take his shot. Army sighed, a loving smile setting on his face.

"Nothing much will really change, will it?" He asked himself. "Well, for one thing, we'll be able to finally raise a family...." Army's smile only grew. He always wanted to be a father. And hopefully soon he'll be able too.

About 5 minutes later, Aloha ran into the kitchen. "My himbo shot has been taken! What now-COOKIE DOUGH-" He made a grab for the bowl, but Army pulled it away from him.

"Not so fast, mister! I don't want you getting salmonella a few weeks before our wedding!" He stated. Aloha pouted.

"Fiiiiine....."

------

Again rushed, but I like these short and sweet oneshots

We got something a bit longer next chapter though!