Day 20

DAY 20: DANCING

Just some floof after the proposal

For hacks I decided to make them play Just Dance. Sue me-

Oh here's the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFYENNiEDSQ

its harde

"Aloha, I'm saying you pick the first sone. Please-"

Aloha shook his head. "Babe you'd crush me at literally anything, so you pick."

Army sighed. "Not everything! Besides, you should pick. Please?"

"....Fine. It's gonna be hard on both of us." Aloha scrolled down the options and selected a certain extreme mode; Circus.

"...Oh, we are masochists." Army stated, throwing off his parka to reveal the armor underneath. "This one is fucking hard."

Aloha smirked. "Exactly why I picked it! I know as well as you do that you can't drop it like it's hot but I have almost zero flexibility!"

"....Just play the goddamn song."

Welp. Safe to say there was a lot of falling down during that song. The first one being the first pre-chorus, where the coach stuck her leg directly up. The sudden change caused Aloha to fall flat on his back whilst Army gracefully bent it back further than the coach.

Aloha huffed. "I'm engaged to a contortionist."

"No, just an actor." Army corrected.

The inkling jumped back up to keep up with the dancer's moves. "You're both I've seen how fucking flexible you are. Especially in bed."

"Shut it love-"

The next fall was, again, in the pre-chorus. The second one this time. Army bonked his face with his knee and went tumbling into Aloha.

Aloha laughed. "Looks like we're not as good at this as we thought!"

Army smiled. "Well, no one's perfect on their first time."

The final one was in the bridge. Army fell YET AGAIN, this time when the coach dropped down, Army just fell onto his butt. He gave Aloha a death glare. "Don't you dare speak of this."

Aloha snickered. "My lips are sealed!"

In the end, neither of them got a good score. Not just because of all the falling down. Throughout the song, Aloha kept taking the opportunity to sneak kisses everywhere he could reach. Along with the moves just being too damn hard-

Kinda rushed but hey. At least I did it.