Day 15

IN A DIFFERENT CLOTHING STYLE

Okay so no idea how to write this so instead making my own prompt-

DAY 15: FANTASY AU

So have a little fluffy oneshot from my Quotev story which I shall link here: https://www.quotev.com/story/12401822/The-prince-and-his-knight/1

Prince! Aloha x Knight! Army

For once Aloha is AMAB-

It gets... a tiny bit steamy? Really just nudity and cuddles.

Lezgo

--------

Dusk had just begun to fall over the kingdom of Palliah, and the heir of the kingdom had hidden in the woods, waiting for his forbidden lover.

Aloha had found a beautiful flower patch, and was weaving the pink and orange blossoms into two flower crowns. He'd set his finished one on his head, and was finishing up the other when who should appear but the knight himself.

The prince smiled at him, having missed those emerald eyes. "Good evening, love!"

Army smiled back, taking off his helm and letting his ginger locks fall. "I do hope I wasn't too late..."

"It's fine. Oh, here!" Aloha held up the finished crown. "I made this for you!"

The knight knelt down, letting the prince place it on his head. "It suits you more than it does me, I have to say."

"You just think I look good in everything." Aloha replied. "I'd be wearing nothing but my undergarments and you'd still think I'd look amazing."

"Because, you would." Army stated, pressing a kiss to the back of Aloha's hand. "You'd look good in nothing, to be completely honest."

Aloha's face lit up. "Y-you flirt! I would not!"

Army smiled. "You would. Actually, I found somewhere we can prove that." He pointed deeper in the forest. "There's a hot spring over there. Plus, it'd be nice to relax after the day, don't you think love?"

The prince nodded, his face still a bright red. "F-fine.."

"Follow me, then." Army lead his prince through the forest, until they got to a clearing. Lo and behold, there was a beautiful hot spring, with no one in sight. "No one but us will be here. So..."

Aloha sighed. "Just...nothing questionable. Not until marriage, if we can even get married..." The prince undid the laces on his robe, letting the fabric fall to the ground until he wore nothing but his undergarments. "...I'm n-not taking these off. N-not unless..."

"Fair enough. I'll strip, too." Army smiled, and took off his own armor and the green tunic he wore underneath, even his own underwear.

Aloha couldn't help but look his boyfriend up and down. He knew Army was fit, but...his slim form was rather muscular, and his....thing, was average, but the prince knew when the time came he really wouldn't give a shit. "Woah..."

"Now, love, hold up your end, alright?" Army asked.

Aloha nodded, and pulled his own boxers down. Now, to Army, Aloha was rather small-Who could blame him, he wasn't a knight-, but he still held the ethereal beauty that he always seemed to radiate. "...Can we j-just get in the w-water, please?"

"Love, are you okay? I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?" Army asked.

"I'm f-fine, just....I m-mean, I j-just feel a l-little...l-lackluster compared to y-you and it's k-kinda bugging me..." Aloha admitted, rubbing his arm.

The knight sighed. "Aloha, it's alright. I know, I can't make you automatically feel better, but...Would cuddles help?"

The prince nodded, a bit shakily. "O-okay.."

Army flashed a smile, and placed a kiss on Aloha's forehead, before lowering himself into the hot spring and opening his arms for hugs.

To which, Aloha almost immediately got in the spring and nestled himself in Army's embrace, his head resting on the knight's shoulder.

"I love you, Aloha. You know that, right? No matter what you look like.." Army said, kissing Aloha's cheek.

Aloha blushed slightly. "I l-love you too, Army.."

-----

A lil OOC from how I write them normally, but it's a fantasy au cut me some slack-