Chapter 2- The Council

Aragorns POV

The hobbits and I made it Rivendell and were met by Lord Elrond and Gandalf who the hobbits were surprised to see. They  rushed up to Gandalf and bombed him with questions. Meanwhile I went up to Lord Elrond "How is Frodo?" I asked "He is resting, but he should be better thanks to Hope." Elrond replied

I smiled "Where is Hope?" I asked. Lord Elrond's smile faded "My lord?" I asked my smile now fading. "She came here with Frodo. She gave him off to me and went off to her room. She then came back to check him up on Frodo and that's when she passed out. She was stabbed in the side of her stomach." Elrond said "Take me to her please." I said to him worry in my voice

He led me to her room where I saw my adopted daughter sleeping peacefully with peaceful look on her face. I checked her wound which was now 3 inches long and a light pink scar. Her wolf that she had found on our way out of Lothlorien and was going to give birth anytime soon was lying on the bed next to her.

"Hey Luna." I whispered petting the wolf before sitting down on the chair at the foot of her bed. 

-3 days later-

It had been three days since the hobbits and I had arrived to Rivendell. It had been three days since I had slept. Gandalf and the hobbits visited her sometimes and would force me to rest. My head was in my hands as I saw her out of the corner of my eyes, move.

She slowly sat up wincing as she did so "Daddy?" she said smiling. I looked up and smiled "Hope!" I said smiling and standing up hugging my 12 year old daughter close to me.

Hope's POV 

"How are you?" my dad asked me after we stopped hugging "I'm fine." I replied smiling up at him and then hugging my wolf. "You had me worried!" my father then decided to yell at me. I looked down. I hated when people yelled at me or anyone else.  "Oh gosh. I love you Hope." my father said pulling me in for a hug again before Luna decided to join the group hug making my dad and I laugh.

I suddenly heard the sound of a horse neighing and I jumped out of bed and ran to my reading spot opening the window doors and ran to the balcony. 

I spotted a blonde elf with a grey cloak getting off his white horse and some other elves doing the same. "Ada." I whispered smiling. I looked to my dad he wouldn't like what I was about to do. I got on my balcony railing and jumped ignoring my dad's shout.

After I landed on the ground I ran up to my Ada and hugged him catching him by surprise.  "I missed you Ada." I whispered into his chest.  "Me too." he whispered before kissing my head. He put his arm on the small of my back as we walked back inside the halls of Rivendell. Luna came bounding up to Ada and he smiled and hugged her before my dad came up to us.

"Legolas." He smiled at the sight of me making sure Luna was alright before kissing my Ada on the lips (Aralas love moment! couldn't help it. I'm binge watching The Lord of the Rings and oh those Aralas scenes like I know you guys love each other just kiss already.) "Did you hear what happened to her?" dad asked Ada

"No. What?" Ada asked eyeing me suspiciously as I lowered my head and made my way over to the stables with Luna on my heels. I entered Shadow's stall and sat down cuddling up with Luna. A few minutes later I heard soft footsteps come into the stables and I sighed "I know its you Ada." he entered the stall and kneeled down next to me "Why didn't you think to tell me?" he asked "I don't know. I just didn't want you to be worried. I'm fine now." I told Ada "May I?" Ada asked gesturing to my shirt. I nodded and he checked out the scar.

"It's not to bad." Ada sighed in relief before taking my hand and pulling me to my feet and hugging me close. "Your father is only overprotective of you because he loves you." My father told me. I nodded.