Epilogue

Six years had passed since Frodo destroyed the ring. Two years ago Frodo had boarded a ship to the undying lands with Gandalf and his uncle, Bilbo. I had come to say goodbye to him and to see the hobbits one last time.

Last year I had married Zach and we're more in love since the day we met. Dad married Ada and they had officially adopted me. 

I was in the healers room visiting the doctor. Dad and Ada were in a council and Zach was in the same room. "Are you sure?" I asked the doctor and she nodded "Yep, as sure as I can ever be." she replied.

I looked down at my stomach. "Wow." was all that I could say and she smiled "Speechless?" she asked and I nodded.

She smiled at me. "I'm sure the meeting would of ended by now My Lady. You should go tell them." she said to me and I nodded "Thank you." I said to her before I left.

I went down the corridors until I reached the Throne Room. I took a deep breath before I entered. Ada, dad, and Zach all looked up as I entered. I forced a smile on my face, before going directly to Zach. "I need to talk to you." I whispered under my breath.

Ada gave me a concerned look, as we walked out. I ignored both of their looks as we walked out of the room. We stopped a few meters away from the door. I leaned against a pillar not looking at Zach.

"What is it?" Zach asked and I looked up, tears in my eyes. I buried my face in his head and he brought me close to him. "Hey...shhh. It's ok. What's wrong?" Zach asked. I looked up at him and tried to speak "I-I-I." I started, but broke down again.

The doors opened and Ada and dad walked out, probably hearing me. "Is she ok?" I heard dad ask and Zach shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. She just burst into tears." he replied.

We walked into the throne room, Zach comforting me as we sat down. When I finally calmed down again Zach tried again "What's wrong?" he asked and I kept my face buried in his chest as I answered "I'm pregnant."

Zach started laughing and stood up. I looked at him confused "You're pregnant! I'm going to be a father!" he cheered. Ada came up to me and I hugged him, now smiling "We'll be with you every step of the way." he said and I smiled "We have to tell Haldir, Gimli, and the Hobbits, and possibly Thranduil." dad said.

Zach came up to me twirling me in the air before hugging me again. "I love you." he whispered and kissed my temple.

---

(Couple years later)

During my first pregnancy I had a son and now four years later we had two wonderful children. One boy and one girl. Gimli stayed for both of my pregnancy's

Our eldest boy, Ethan Noah Smith had Zach's  black hair and my soft green-blue eyes. Our youngest girl Allison Summer Smith had my blonde hair with wisps of auburn in it (From Zach's mother) and hazel eyes, in the sunlight you could see tints of a green-blue color.

We had Elladon (Elrond's son) be Ethan's godfather and Gimli was Allison's godfather. Ada, dad, Zach, and I were riding to the port of the Grey Havens.

We just arrived and Zach helped me out of the carriage. He then grabbed Ethan and carried him. We walked to where the ship was and I saw Haldir and Gimli standing in front of the ship.

We stopped a few feet from them and let Ada and dad say their goodbyes. They then came to where we were and we went forward. I sighed as I went over to Gimli. I dropped to my knees and pulled Gimli into a hug. "I'll miss you." I said as I pulled back.

Gimli smiled "I'll miss you too lass." he replied and I let Gimli hold Allison one more time. He smiled as he looked at her "I'll  make sure she knows how wonderful her godfather is." I said to him and he smiled with tears in his eyes.

I then went over to Haldir while Zach talked to Gimli. "You've grown beautifully." he told me and I smiled at me. He pulled me into a hug and I buried my face into his chest trying to hide the tears.

When I finally calmed down we pulled away and I let him hold Allison. "She'll look as beautiful as you." he stated and I smiled and laughed softly.

Zach finished talking to Gimli and Ada and dad came up to us watching as Haldir and Gimli boarded the ship.

"Take care of her." Haldir warned Zach and I giggled as he paled and Ada and dad chuckled. As the ship pulled away and they grew tinier.

Tears ran down my face and Zach pulled me close as Ada picked up Ethan. I leaned my head on his shoulder and smiled as Haldir and Gimli waved to us.

All was well.

This was the final chapter! How did you guys like the book? Links on how Ethan and Allison look like in the future and how they looked like when they were born. Vote and comment please :)

https://www.discoverwalks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/harry-potter-816x613.jpg

https://newsd.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/hp29.jpg

https://www.ashleybrookenicholas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/cute-affordable-baby-outfits-carters-0403.jpg

https://i.stack.imgur.com/Ju8bF.jpg