Book 3 Chapter 6- The Throne Room meeting

I was staring out the window of my room petting Spirit. She was lonely without her mother and I missed her more then ever. I heard a knock at the door "Come in." I called out and a boy around the age of 15 came in.

We stared at each other before he cleared his throat "You're wanted in the throne room. I was told to escort you." He said. I smiled at him "Lead the way." was all I said and followed him out of the room.

"So are you a guard?" I asked "Yeah I am, my name is Zachary, but everyone calls me Zach." Zach answered. "I'm Hope." I said to Zach and we shook hands.

On the way to the Throne Room we talked and I finally smiled a little. I entered the Throne Room where the fellowship, Haldir, and Eomer were waiting for me.

I smiled and sat down on the steps leading up to the throne. "Frodo has passed beyond my sight. The darkness is deepening. " Gandalf finally said and paced around the room. "If Sauron had the ring we would know it." dad said 

"It's only a matter of time. He suffered a defeat yes, but behind the walls of Mordor our enemy is regrouping." Gandalf states. Gimli takes out his pipe "Let him stay there. Let him rot! Why should we care?" Gimli asks

Gandalf turns around. "Because ten thousand orcs now stand between Frodo and Mount Doom. I've sent him to his death. " Gandalf answers  and dad turns around.

"No. There's still hope for Frodo. He needs time and safe passage across the plains of Gorgoroth. We can give him that." dad states "How?" Gimli asks

"Draw out Sauron's armies, empty his lands, then we gather our full strength and march upon the Black Gate." dad states and Gimli coughs "We cannot achieve victory through strength and arms." Eomer says walking forward

"Not for ourselves, but we can give Frodo his chance if we keep Saurons eye fixed upon us. Keep him blind to all else that moves. " dad says looking at Gandalf.

"A diversion." Ada states speaking the obvious. "Certainty of death...small chance of success! What are we waiting for?" Gimli asks and I smile.

"Sauron will suspect a trap. He will not take the bait. " Gandalf says "Oh I think he will." I speak up. Everyone looks at me and I smirk. "You must not forget that he thinks I have the ring." I state

Ada and Haldir look like they want to object, but I give them a glare and they back off. "May we have the room?" dad asks and everyone files out of the room. When everyone left the room we were met with silence. "You're not coming with us to battle." dad stated and I stared at him.

"Why not?" I asked "It's to dangerous." Haldir said and I looked at him in disbelief. "Really? You guys let me fight in the other battles." I stated.

"Yeah because there was a lesser chance of you dying." Ada stated and I narrowed my eyes at him. "But--" I started to say "End of discussion!" dad nearly shouted and I looked at him "Fine." I said slowly.

I got up and left the Throne Room "Do you want me to escort you back to your room?" Zach asked as I started to walk in a random direction. "Sure." I said.

"I heard about what happened." Zach stated as we neared my room. "Yeah. It sucks." I said shortly "Want me to sneak you into battle?" he asked as he checked to make sure no one was around. I  noticed a glint in his eye and smirked. "Sure." I said and he smiled "Wait here." He told me running off in a different direction.

-Aragorn - (Mature scene. Skip if needed)

I watched as Hope left and looked down "You don't think we made the wrong decision do you?" I asked Legolas as he grabbed my hand and led me to his room "Of course not. Besides, at least she'll be ok." Legolas replied and closed the door behind us, locking it. 

I grabbed Legolas and pinned him against the wall kissing him passionately. I started to undo his pants and shirt while he did mine. I grabbed his dick and smirked as I started rubbing his hardening dick.

He moaned. Soon after I started rubbing his crotch Legolas grabbed my wrist. I looked down at his dick and started pumping. I squeezed it tight at the bottom, he seemed to like that so I did that again.

I pumped faster and faster, feeling his pulsing dick reach it's peak. Just before Legolas climaxed I crouched down and put my mouth around his dick. I let his cum fly into my mouth. I sealed every stick of his sticky cum and he moaned as I did this.

I stepped away from Legolas and we smiled at each other. "I love you. I swear if you die at the battle I'll come back to kill you myself." I said to him and kissed him again before grabbing my clothes and changing into them.

I unlocked the door after we had changed and fell asleep with Legolas in my arms.

So how did I do? Vote and comment please. Picture of Zach in the link below. :) Yes that is Gale from The Hunger Games

http://de.web.img3.acsta.net/r_x_600/newsv7/14/09/27/10/22/4803850.jpg