Chapter 4- Enemy Spies

"We must hold this course west of the Misty Mountains for 40 days. If our luck holds the gap of Rohan will still be open to us. From there our rode turns east toward Mordor." Gandalf said to us as we rest on some rocks.

"You ok girl?" I asked my still ever pregnant wolf. She was getting closer to giving birth and wouldn't let anyone near her except me, Ada, dad, the hobbits, Gandalf, and Gimli. Boromir was teaching Merry and Pippin how to use swords, Sam was cooking something, Frodo was watching the trio use the swords, Gimli was sitting on the rocks near Gandalf, Gandalf was sitting on the rocks smoking from his pipe, Ada was looking out at the distance, and dad was sitting also watching the trio and helping Merry and Pippin.

I tuned out everything until I heard Gimli say something that made my heart pound. "If anyone were to ask of my opinion which I'd note they're not I'd say we were taking the long way round.Gandalf we could pass through the Mines of Moria. My cousin Balin would give us a royal welcome." Gandalf looked up "No Gimli I would not go through the Mines of Moria unless I had no other choice." 

I looked toward where Ada was looking and saw something moving closer to us. I furrowed my eyebrows and whispered to Luna and Shadow "Hide, yourselves." I watched themselves hide in hiding spots and then went over to Ada "What is that?" Sam asked "Nothing it's just a wisp of cloud." Gimli answered "I don't think so." I said to Gimli "It's moving fast." Boromir said becoming serious again "And against the wind."  "Is that?" I started to ask "Crebain from Dunland!" Ada exclaimed.

"Hide!" dad exclaimed. We all rushed to hide our things and leave no trace of us being there. I rushed to where I saw Luna hiding. It was all over in just a matter of minutes, but it felt like hours. As I closed my eyes i saw a flashback to when my parents were still alive and when i was still a baby. 

-Flashback-

My birth parents were walking together my mom was holding me. They heard some cawing. "Crebain from Dunland!" my father shouted as he rushed my mother under the same rocks that Luna and I were under. My father was carrying something gold. 

-end of flashback-

I was kind of crying, but I wiped away my tears when I saw everyone else coming out of their hiding spots and I followed suit. "Spies of Sauruman. The passage south is being watched." Gandalf said "We must take the path of Caradhras." Gandalf said looking toward the mountain.

"Come on girl." I said to Luna who was whimpering and was staying in her hiding spot "You ok?" I asked Luna, but she only whimpered. I crawled over to her "Hey, are you ok?" I whispered to Luna and started to pet her to calm her down. "Hope. What is it?" Ada asked me "I think she's about to give birth." I whispered still trying to calm her down as i spotted water near Luna.

Luna whimpered "You want me to sing?" I asked her knowing she loved it when I sang. I chuckled and started to sing (play song here)

As I finished my song I heard a small whimpering that wasn't Luna's and I saw Luna on Adas lap and a small wolf puppy near Luna. Dad and Ada were crying, I knew this song made them emotional, but it was the only song that came to mind.

"What are you going to name her?" Ada asked as he handed me the new wolf pup carefully. I looked into the puppies eyes and saw life in them "I'm going to name her Spirit." I said after a little while. 

"That was amazing singing Hope." Pippin said to me and I blushed and thanked him before giving him a small hug. The rest of the Fellowship was just staring at me amazed and I blushed even harder before I handed Spirit to Luna. "Are we going to climb a mountain or what?" I asked everyone else snapping them out of their staring.

I smiled and started to head for the mountain after I checked on Luna and Spirit making sure they were ok.

Comment and vote please:) link to Luna and Spirit down below

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/1/wolf-pup-and-mom-tibor-vari.jpg