24. End of the Road

[skip to last day of senior year]

"Alright wake the hell up, it's our LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL DUDE!" Charlie said, pulling off the comforter over my body.

"Charlieeeee, get out!" I groaned rolling over.

"Oh no, no, no. Let's go sunshine." Charlie grabbed my feet and dragged me off my bed.

"Aye!" I said, sitting up slowly.

"Come on, I already have your outfit picked out. Well okay two outfits because there's the one your moms wants you to wear and then there's the one I picked for you." He said looking at me. He had grown taller and more handsome. His brown curly hair was shorter and his eyes were still just as beautiful like the first time I met him.

"Alright." I said grabbing what Charlie picked for me and I walked over to the corner of the room to get changed.

"So you ready?" He asked me taking a seat on my bed. I've known Charlie for so long I've gotten comfortable changing around him, but I was still slightly a girl so I still had insecurities meaning I wouldn't be changing in front of any one else unless it was Charlie.

"Heck yeah. I've got everything lined up for college and I'm ready to start my life. I'm actually a little serious about being successful, which up until this year I wouldn't even be caring." I said not facing Charlie and still changing.

"Pfff. Your serious about something for once? Well it's about time." Charlie laughed before talking again. "Actually no I know your not serious because the minute you get to the university, your gunna call me to drive all the way to you just for you to ask me to do your homework." I turned around as I was finished changing, and I put my sneaker up on Charlie's leg so he could tie it.

"Nah, I'm for real. I wanna focus on college—on the weekdays at least. As for weekends, it's all about parties." I smirked at him.

"And that's my best friend." Charlie shook his head, tying both my shoes.

"Let's go live the last day like it's our last day on this earth." Charlie said hugging me and walking me down the stairs.

Outfits: