Author's Note

Hey everyone. I really hope you've been enjoying this story so far. I do see some comments from people that have been reading every chapter which is so cool to see, thank you so much! I hope with every chapter my writing gets that little bit better and I improve my skills. 

The main thing I really want to work on is writing the duel scenes. I've watched the anime and that helps but since I am totally inexperienced in the game it's very hard for me to write the duel scenes in great detail which is why I usually skip over this and just go to the main parts, because otherwise I feel I'd likely write a duel that doesn't make much sense. At this point I'm much better at filling in parts I don't know how to write with description of how the duel has gone but I worry when it gets to much more serious and climactic parts of the story yet to come that this will become stale and not fit with the tense nature of certain scenes. So I will do my best to add more to my duels and make them more enjoyable. Any advice for this in the comments would be greatly appreciated!

Also what do you think of the new themed background and cover for this story? I mixed in the Pokemon Sun and Moon backgrounds into it as I thought it looked pretty cool with the dragons! (I updated the new background image onto my prologue chapter too)

Art credit:

Art credit:

DeeJaysArt1993 on DeviantArt for the 'Fakemon Dragon'

Anime girl (Kai Ni): https://kancolle.fandom.com/wiki/Arashio/Gallery

Sun and Moon Wallpaper: https://www.deviantart.com/supabloopa/art/Pokemon-Sun-And-Moon-Wallpaper-704478542