Random g/t Heathers drabbles

This is literally just a bunch of scenes from Heathers the movie/the musical but with a touch of g/t because that's just what my brain does when I like something

"It's just, Heather why can't we talk to different kinds of people?" Veronica asked as she sat atop Heather Chandler's massive shoulder pad. If there was one thing bigger than her ego, it was her shoulder pads.

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw! Do I look like Mother Teresa? If I did I probably wouldn't mind talking to the geek squad," she scoffed.

Before Veronica had a chance to respond, Heather McNamara approached the pair, holding Heather Duke against her chest.

"Oh my god! Look, Martha Dumptruck's gonna go talk to Ram!" Duke exclaimed.

See, Veronica was very skillful when it came to forging notes, even with her compact size, and the Heathers liked to take advantage of that. They got her to write a love note in Ram Sweeney's handwriting and addressed it to Martha Dunstock. And so, Veronica couldn't do anything but sit and look pretty as the Heathers laughed while Martha made a fool of herself in front of everyone in the cafeteria. While she looked away from the scene however, she spotted a dark figure in the corner. He was a human boy, which made him intimidating enough, and had an almost dangerous aura to him that drew her in. She stared at the handsome boy for a moment, when he caught her staring. He smirked at her from across the cafeteria, and she turned away with a blush to match Chandler's attire.

"God Veronica, drool much?" Heather McNamara snickered down at her.

Veronica rolled her eyes, and yet they found their way back to the mysterious boy.

"His name's Jason Dean, he's in my American history," McNamara continued.

"Heather, I wanna go talk to him," she declared.

"Really Veronica? I thought you had given on high school guys," Chandler scoffed.

"Never say never."

"Yeah Heather, let Veronica have a little fun," Duke chimed in.

"Shut up Heather!" she snapped at the tiny. "Ugh fine, you have five minutes," she continued with a groan.

Chandler marched towards the trench coat clad boy in the corner. She plucked Veronica off of her shoulder and set her down on the table in front of him before leaving without so much of a word.

"Hello Jason Dean," she greeted as she looked up at his towering figure.

"Greetings and salutations," he said with a charismatic smile. "Are you a Heather?" he asked while nodding towards the two human girls and tiny on the other end of the caf.

"No, I'm a Veronica. Sawyer," she introduced. "This may seem like a really stupid question—"

"Oh well there are no stupid questions."

Veronica smiled before resuming.

"You inherit five million dollars the same day aliens land on the Earth and say they're gonna blow it up in two days. What do you do?"

Jason Dean quirked a brow and pushed his tongue into his cheek, before leaning forward and looming over her.

"That's the stupidest question I've ever heard," he chuckled softly. "I don't know, probably row out to the middle of a lake somewhere, bring along a bottle of tequila, my sax and ah, some Bach."

Veronica nodded as he drawled on, not caring about the way he cast a shadow over her.

"How very."