Chapter 15- Graduation Day

(Kristen's P.O.V)

"Where's the hair curler!?" Lily came rushing into my room almost tripping on the way.

"I dont know Lily! Go check in the bathroom!" I kept a steady stare at the mirror, focused on my own hair, which was already curled. I twirled part of the sides and pulled it back, holding it with a nice aqua bow which matched my dress.

"Right, ok, hurry up we're gonna be late!" She ran back out closing the door. I couldnt help but laugh. Everyone's here today. Logan, Lily, Alex, Kendall, James, Carlos, and of course theres me. And todays the big day. Today is our high school graduation! Lily and me are the only ones that aren't ready. Obviously, we're the girls, we got hair and makeup to worry about.

After applying some makeup, not over-doing it but not too little as well, I got up and made my way towards the door. I reached for the door, but stopped. I looked back. I had almost forgotten the most important part. My cap and gown were laying on the bed. I went back and put them both on carefully making sure not to mess up my hair or makeup. Then I turned back to the door and headed downstairs.

Every step I took clacked because of my heals. I didnt know how to walk in them, so I kept looking towards the ground, just in case I was about to trip or something. On the very last step I looked up. James and Carlos were dressed nicely. James was wearing a white shirt, with a black jacket and black jeans. Carlos wore a light blue tee-shirt and a grey-ish jacket. They smiled brightly at me. Sitting on the couch, was Kendall, Logan, and Alex. They were wearing their caps and gowns as well so I wasnt sure what they were wearing. I heard the steady clacking behind me. I turned and saw Lily. Her blonde hair was curled and falling over her shoulders.

"Im ready! Can we go now? Im a little too excited!" She said still walking down carefully. The guys got up and off the couch.

"Yeah, my nerves are a taking over a bit." Kendall rubbed his hands together. He walked towards the door along with everyone else.

Everyone walked towards the cars, Kendall, Carlos, James and Me were in one, and Logan, Lily, and Alex went in another. I couldnt help but feel, empty on the inside. Its my high school graduation. This only happens once in a lifetime, and it makes me want my mom and dad here with me more.

*At the Ceremony*

Im getting quite impatient. Almost 200 names have been called and theyre bearly on the O's! Also, clapping has been kind of annoying. With each person that walks the stage the auplause gets lower and lower. I turned back and saw Carlos and James sitting there. They waved, I smiled and waved back. Its very nice of them to come. They didnt have to, but it was their choice. I looked to my right, trying to find Lily in the large crowd. Finally I saw her. She gave me a thumbs up with a nervous smile, and I did the same. Logan got called a while back ago. His last name is Henderson, after all. Alex got called as well, his last name is Griffin, so also at the begining. Before I knew it I heard Lily's name getting called. She almost stumbled as she walked up on stage. She was handed her diploma and she walked off. As she walked back to her seat she passed by my shoulder with a huge smile on her face and her casual thumbs up. Lily Roberts. R, so S is next.

"Kendall Schmidt."

He slowly walked up the stairs with care and took his diploma. He shot me a look and this time I gave him the thumbs up. He smiled and walked to his seat passing by me as well.

"Youre next." He whispered in my ear as he walked along. I felt shivers go down my spine at his voice.

"Kristen Scott." Wow, here we go. I took my time walking up the stairs being carefull with each step. The teachers and principal shoo my hand and I was handed the diploma. I took a quick look at the people in the audience. They were all clapping. Lily, Alex, Logan, Kendall, Carlos, James and...my dad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Merry-LATE-Christmas! I was out of town for the holidays, but heres the next chapter! :) what do you guys think? Hope you enjoy it! Theres another one coming tonight! For SURE this time haha! Also, i just realized that the story is almost to 1,000 reads! Thanks everyone! ILY ALL! <3