Chapter 24- Troubles, Troubles and More Troubles

We approached the resturaunt where James and Kendall were waiting for us. Immediately, Kendall's eyes went straight to our entwined hands. His face sunk, and my heart felt like it cracked right down the middle. I turned to look at Carlos, who was as happy as could be. I was too. But i wasnt. James' eyes were wide with surprise.

"Well what happened?" He asked anxiously.

"We're official." Carlos answered immediately. I couldnt take my eyes off Kendall. He was facing the floor. Carlos gave my hand a small squeeze.

"Oh um...yeah." i cleared my throat.

"I have to get going guys. See you later." Kendall gave a quick wave and left. Again, I felt my broken heart crumble. James knew what was going on. Or at least I think. His eyes were focused on me.

"We should start heading out too." Carlos said. "Its getting late." And so we walked to where James' and Carlos' cars were. I obviously rode with Carlos. And I was quiet the whole ride home.

"Hey. You ok?" He asked me sounding concerned.

"Yeah Im fine. I guess I'm just bumbed."

"About what?"

Well, I couldnt let him know about Kendall, so I told him the other reason why I was bumbed.

"About all those record dealers. They had an amazing oppertunity with you and just let it go."

"Well, like you said theres gonna be a whole lot of oppertunities. This is just one."

"Yeah."

When we were home, Carlos called up his parents about heading over there this week. I helped myself to some cereal and late night tv.

"Ok, see you guys in two days." I heard him say before he hung up. I almost choked on my cereal. Two days!?

"Hey." He took a seat next to me. "I called my parents. And they said there was a storm moving in about three to four days, so flight have been delayed. They said we should head over tomorrow."

"Oh. Well then when would we get back?"

"As soon as the storm clears over there. We'll take the first flight back to LA."

"Great. Sounds awesome."

"Alright then. I'll go online to get the plane tickets and you can start packing if you want."

"Kay, see you in the morning." I pecked his cheek and headed to my room. Instantly, I grabbed my phone and texted Kendall.

"Hey," I typed, "I know youre upset. But can we please talk about all of this? Im going to Florida tomorrow and wont be back until maybe a week."

I took my bag out of the closet and started putting in clothes. It felt like forever until my phone vibrated. Instantly I ran to it and read the message.

"So now what? Are we just going to pretend we have nothing between us? Because thats what youre doing."

I throat felt like it was about to burst. I didnt know what to do. I had feeling for Carlos, but I couldnt deny what I felt for Kendall. I took a deep breath and replied.

"Kendall its not that Im pretending there isnt anything between us. I know there is. But theres something in me that doesnt stop thinking about Carlos." I hit the send button and expected a reply in at least 10 minutes. But the phone never vibrated again.

About two hours later, when I had finished packing and had everything set for tomorrow, I went to bed. Tossing and turning for probably an hour. I couldnt sleep. I couldnt believe i was going to Florida. Out of the state, with Carlos, my boyfriend. Boyfriend. And where was my dad? I had no idea. I was hoping this trip would ease up my mind. Give me some time to relax, forget about my troubles. And so far, its given me one, because I dont have the heart to do this to Kendall or Carlos. And I know he'll probably never talk to me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello! enjoy a new chapter! :) so you guys enjoying it so far!? what are your thoughts? Comment them and let me know! Vote, share, fan, comment, and enjoy! love y'all!