Chapter 3- The Start of Something New?

I looked at his eyes. They were probably one of the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen in my life!

"Oh my god! I'm so so SO sorry! Are you ok!?" He got up slowly helping me as well.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it." I smiled at him, and he smiled back, showing his adorable dimples. He put his hand out for me to shake.

"Umm hi. I'm Logan." I took his hand and shook it. "I'm Kristen." I answered, still smiling like an idiot.

"Really I'm very sorry-"

"Don't worry! Were still alive right? There's nothing to be sorry about." We both laughed.

He slowly put him arm back down and I noticed he had scratched his elbow, and it was bleeding.

"Oh my god are YOU ok!? Your arm is bleeding!" He looked at it surprized"

"Well would you look at that. It is bleeding!" I quickly looked in my back for a napkin or tissue to clean it off.

"Here let me help." I lightly patted his arm with a wetwipe I found in my bag.

"Do you come here often?" He asked me. I felt his stare on me, but I ignored him still focused on his bleeding elbow.

"Not really. I've lived here for a while but I don't really come to the park. You?"

"Nah! Its my first day here! I just moved in the house across the street. That's why I'm...kind of alone right now." He smiled shyly.

"Well if you want I could show you around the neighborhood? We could go to the mall, or the beach, the pier. You name it!" He laughed a little as I finished cleaning his hurt arm. "There! All done!"

"Thanks Kristen. You know, I consider you a friend as of right now!"

"Well I won't until I show you around! Come on! Where do you want to go?"

He stared off into the open while putting his hand to his chin and faked a thinking look.

"How about the mall? I guess we could walk around and go window shopping?"

"Alright then!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him in the direction of the mall. Since I was meeting Lily there in about half an hour might as well take Logan along. He seemed like a nice person, and since he's new around here I wouldn't want him getting lost or anything.

"Wait hold up!" I heard him say before he ran down the hill.

"Where are you going!?" He walked up to his skateboard which had ended up crashing into a tree.

"Awww! It broke!" He picked up the two pieces and walked back to me with a sad look on his face.

"I'm so sorry Logan!" I couldn't help but feel guilty for some reason. I've never liked seeing other people sad. And I must admit he had adorable puppy eyes.

"Its alright, I'll get another one." He looked at me with a slight smile on his face.

I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

"If not, I'll get you one as a welcoming present? That sound good too you?"

His face beamed with excitment.

"That would be awesome!" We both laughed as we walked towards the mall. Something told me, that this boy right here, even though I only met him a couple minutes ago, was gonna make a difference in my life.