Chapter 16- Paranoid

(Kristen's P.O.V)

He was standing by a tree, all the way in the back of the audience. But that was enough for me to notice him. He quickly walked away once he realized i had seen him. I could see Carlos' gaze follow in the direction I was looking at from the corner of my eye, so I looked at him and waved. He looked confused. Hopefully he didn't see him.

I walked off the stage and back to my seat. The ceremony's almost over. Thankfully, because now I'm even more impatient.

After the last name was called, everyone did the whole throw your hats in the air thing. I joined in, to fit in I guess. Logan, Alex, Lily, and Kendall all walked to where James and Carlos were sitting.

"Congrats guys!" They said giving me a big hug.

"Thanks." I responded with a small smile.

"Well my parent asked if you guys wanted to come to get some lunch with us?" Kendall came up from talking with his parents.

"Sorry, I cant. We're going out for lunch too." Logan said.

"Me either." Lily also pointed out.

"How about we all go for lunch with our families and come to my house later on tonight?" Carlos suggested.

Lily had a small smirk on her face. What were they up too?

"Sounds good to me" Alex said.

"Then it's settled! See you guys tonight!"

Everyone walked to their families, and left to have lunch. Leaving Carlos, James, and me.

"Come on Kristen, you'll come eat lunch with us." Carlos said pulling my arm towards the car. James followed behind us. I turned around to see him, but HE was there too, behind James. In a car. I quickly turned back around and ran pulling along Carlos.

"Slow down!" Carlos laughed.

"Sorry, I'm hungry." I said taking my place in the car. James sat in the passenger seat, and Carlos in the drivers seat. He drove off towards whatever resturaunt they were taking about. I kept looking out the window. My dad got in the passenger seat of some car, and they drove off, in the same direction as us but turned.

Who was driving? And why is my dad with them?

(Carlos' P.O.V)

I took Kristen to Olive Garden. Its a fancy place, good food, sounded like a nice place to celebrate. James and I are really enjoying the food. But Kristen seems off. She's hardly picking at her food. And she keeps looking around.

"Hey, Kristen?" I asked. She looked up from her plate.

"Hmm?"

"Are you ok? You seem off."

"Nah! I'm fine! Im just, tired."

"Ok then.." I didnt want to push it, so I just let it go.

"How do you guys like the food!?" James asked, trying to light up the mood I guess.

"Its awesome!" I answered happily.

Kristen smiled. "Yeah, it's really good." Suddenly her eyes widened and she looked back down at her food. What did she see? I looked back and saw her dad. I felt the anger burn inside me. I got up and walked towards him, ready to beat the crap out that guy. What the hell was he doing here!?

"Carlos no!" Kristen came up on front of me and pushed me back. I kept trying to move her but she was eager to keep me back. "Carlos please, just let it go." It looked like she was about to cry. I just walked back and went outside to the car. I could hear Kristen and James running behind me. They all got in, and I drove back to my house. If he's following us, then we'll see him there.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Im sorry i didnt update when I said I was! I was at my cousins house and my phone ended up dying and the wattpad app wasnt cooperating with me and ugh! Im sorry :c anyways here's chapter 16! :) hope you guys like it! Im on my way to San Diego! I might stay there for like 3 days, so I wont be updating until like Monday or Tuesday. And WAT passed 1,000 reads in two days! Thats awesome! :D Thank you for reading it and i hope youre enjoying to so far! Love you guys!