Chapter 25- First Flight

After a long day of hard core depression and teary goodbyes (mostly from Lily), we were finally ready to board the plane at the airport. Lily, Logan, and James came to say bye and drop us off. Kendall? I...dont know. James gave me a speech this morning.

"I can tell youre not happy." He said. "Are you choosing with your mind or your heart?" He asked. And I did was nod. Boy am I gonna have to explain A LOT when we get back.

"Promise youre gonna text me everyday and take pictures." Lily said giving me one last hug. I laughed.

"Lil, Im not moving to Uganda, its just about a week. I'll be back. Besides, being away will do me good." She smiled.

"Ok. Well have fun ok?"

"I will." She hugged Carlos and joined the other guys. James came and said bye to both of us, followed by Logan.

"You take care of my bestie got it?" I said with the most serious tone I could make. He just smiled like an idiot. Gosh I loved Logan.

"Yes ma'am." He hugged me and said bye to Carlos as well. Then we boarded the plane. It was 11 pm. Plane left at 12. About a 5 hour flight. We'd be there around 6 more or less. Great. Beside the fact I disliked being in one place for a long period of time with a passion, it was in a plane. Five hundred thousand I dont know how many feet in the air. I've never been in a plane, well not that I know of. And I couldnt help but be nervous. We boarded the plane and sat there waiting for everyone else to board and took off. Carlos held my hand as I trembled. The feeling you get when you suddenly reach the top of a roller coaster and fall down. Yep thats what I was feeling right now.

Carlos fell asleep the ride to Florida. I didnt. I simply couldnt. I couldnt believe what I had done to Kendall. I hated myself for it. My eyes turned to Carlos, a smile planted on his face as he slept peacefully. I smiled as well. He was so happy. I wish I was as happy as he was. My head turned to the window. We flew high above the clouds. It felt amazing. I felt free, after a whole lot of years of struggling with my moody dad. I layed my head back and tried to sleep. Instead I was haunted by a nightmare.

I dreamed about Kendall. He was lying on the floor, his eyes were closed. Carlos and me were behind a glass wall watching him trying to get through and help him. But no matter how hard I tried to break though it, it wouldnt budge.

"Kendall!" I screamed. But all that came out of my mouth was a muffled whisper. "Kendall!"

I sprang up in my seat. Sweat trickled down my face and I was breathing hard. I tried to control myself. I turned to my left to see Carlos still asleep. How long was I out? I looked at my clock, 5 am. We'd be landing soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everybody! New chapter yay! What do you think is gonna happen!? Comment your thoughts below! Share, fan, vote, Enjoy! Love you guys!!! :)