Chapter 9- Not-So-Normal Day at School

(Kristen's P.O.V)

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I got up from the bed, still hald asleep, and walked over while rubbing my eyes. I opened the door and there stood Carlos with a big smile on his face.

"Goodmorning!" He said happily. I smilled and yawned.

"Goodmorning Carlos. What time is it?"

"Its 6:30, you have to go to school. I even made you some breakfast!"

"Well in that case, let me take a shower and I'll be right down!" He nodded and ran down the stairs. I laughed quietly to myself grabbing clothes from my bag and going into the shower. As soon as i got out' i changed into a purple plaid shirt, some white jeans, and my purple vans. I left my hair in its natural wavy self, grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

 http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61781905

Carlos was sitting on the couch watching Spongebob eating cereal.

"Awesome where are my cocoa puffs!" I walked towards him. He pointed towards the kitchen.

"this is my breakfast! Yours is on the table!" I sighed and walked to the table finding a plate of waffles with strawberries on top. I smiled to myself. No one has ever made me breakfast before. I took the plate and sat next to Carlos on the couch. Its 7, i still have about half an hour until school starts.

"So you want me to give you a ride?" Carlos asks after taking my plate and his to the sink.

"Umm..sure?"

"Good, because I was gonna take you anyways." He smirks at me.

"Fine, lets get going then, because im gonna be late." Time had flown by! It was already 7:30' i need to be in school in less than 20 minutes. We ran out the door and headed to the school.

---In School---

 Im currently running down the hall. Carlos dropped me off and went to go hang out with James. Theyre so lucky they finished school last year. There was no time to look for Lily and Alex right now. I had to get to first period before-

*Bringggggg*

-before the bell rings. I sigh and walk to my locker. Theres no point in running if Im already late. I reached my locker and grabbed my math book, then headed back down the hall towards class. My class is all the way across the school. Great. by the time I get there I will be 10 minutes late. I kept walking, but suddenly stopped when i passed by the music room. Someone was singing, and it sounded so familiar. I backed up and looked into the room. Finding the boy from the Grove sittting on a stool with his guitar in hand. It was kendall. Now i know why he looked so familiar. He came to my school! I walked in quietly without him noticing. His eyes were closed, putting feeling into his voice. When he was finished he opened his eyes and saw me standing there watching him. He looked startled and quickly stood up in shock.

I smiled shyly. "You have an amazing voice." I told him. He suddenly calmed down and smiled back.

"Thanks." He nearly whispered. "Do i know you?" He asked tilting his head a bit.

"You do now, im Kristen." I told him giving him my hand. He took it, but instead of shaking it, he took it and kissed it. Leaving me a little shocked, and red from blushing.

"Kendall." He said. I knew it. Of course it had to be him. His eyes were so unique.

"Well aren't you a gentleman?" We both laughed and he shrugged.

"I try. So um...where are you supposed to be?" I had completly forgotten about class.

"Trig! Crap I forget about class!" He chucked.

 "Am i really that intertaining?" He asked. I gave him a small smirk. "Very."

"Well class is about to end in like 30 minutes, you could just stay here." He said. I shook my head laughing.

"About to end in 30 minutes? Might as well go back before Mr. Smith sees me later on and gives me a lecture about ditching."

"Wouldnt you get a leacture for being 20 minutes late anyways?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I looked up pretending to act thoughtfull.

"Touche my friend. I'll just go to second period after this." I said putting my backpack down and sitting on the floor.

"So, you like music?" he asked me taking a seat back on the stool.

"A LOT! But, i suck at it."

"Well maybe i should give you lessons sometime."

"Sure! What can you teach me?"

"Lets see, guitar, vocals, piano, drums-"

"How much do you know!?"

"Uhh thats about it!"

"Wow Kendall, youre really into music arent you?"

"Hey im gonna be a profecional guitar player someday!"

"Im sure you will. You should meet my friends James and Carlos. Theyre really into music too! Maybe you guys could be friends!" We laughed and he agreed to come over and hang out someday.

After a whole period of chatting and getting to know Kendall, the bell rang, and we both headed out to our second periods. I walked in the class and took my seat in the middle next to Lily and Alex.

"Kristen where were you during first!?" Alex whispered to me.

"Gee Alex its good to see you too!" I said sarcastically. Lily chuckled on the other side of me.

"Sorry. But really where were you?"

"I got here late, then got distracted with something and decided to just not go." I shrugged.

"Ohhh someones being a badass!" Lily slightly pushed my arm. We started laughing, but Lily and me stopped when someone walked through the door.

"Logan!?" Lily screamed excitedly.

"Hey Lily! Kristen! Didnt expect me did you?" He looked down at Lily, who was blushing like crazy.

"Not at all! Oh Logan, this is our friend Alex!" I said pointing at Alex and leaning back a bit so Logan could see hom. They exchanged smiles and said hi to eachother. Then the teacher walked in. Logan quickly took the seat next to Lily, and we started yet another day of schoool.But i have two things to look forward to this week. One, graduation was this week. And two, my 18th birthday. My life has to change soon, and with the new friends i made this weekend, and today, its seems like its gonna go well. At least i hope it does.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Im sorry this chapter is so short :/ and its probably lame haha but dont worry i'll be updating tomorrow! Ive had ALOT of school work thats been holding me back, but im taking it easy so i have time to write! :D Hope youre liking it so far! What do you think is gonna between the guys? Leave your comments! Love you guys! <3 #RusherFamily