Botanical Gardens

"This is gonna be so fun!" Said Harley, opening the doors to the gardens.

"Are you sure this is the only entrance to the tunnels?" Slade asked.

"Oh, yeah! All the other ones are locked down"

"Why?" He asked.

"Well because Croc is down there!" She said.

"I CAN TAKE HIM!' Shark growled.

"Hold up" Slade said, stopping the team before they entered a room full of guards.

"Why would there be the guards in this building?" Cap asked.

"It's probably the relaxation time, as I like to call it. It's when they take the crazies out here for some contact with nature" Harley whispered.

"There has to be a way to get past them" Shiva said.

"Think, Slade" he thought to himself.

"Well we cou-

"ALERT ALERT! ALL GUARDS REPORT TO THE MEDICAL FACILITY! ALL INMATES BE RETURNED TO THEIR CELLS!" the PA announced.

"Let's move it!" A guard yelled.

The officers and all the inmates exited the building, while the team hid between the plants.

"That was convenient" Floyd said.

"Let's move" Slade ordered.

They followed Harley to a secret entrance that led to the tunnels.

"Well, where's the entrance?" Cap asked.

"Right through here!" Harley said, pulling a certain rose, opening a passage of stairs.

"That's a long way down" Shiva muttered.

"Follow me!" Harley said.

They went down and walked. It was dirty, old and full of rats. Slade had brought a flashlight, so Harley used it to light the way.

"How do you know where we're going?" Floyd whispered to her.

"When I first started working here, one of the guards came up to me and said that coming down here was part of some initiation to work here. That and I've used these tunnels to help Mistah J escape"

"Why do you still call him that?"

She stopped, looked at him, and said:

"I really don't know"

They came across some inmates that were in a group, including Calendar Man.

"Hi Julian!" Harley yelled, but was ignored by him.

"He's probably still angry about the Valentine's Day thing" she said to Shiva.

They arrived at an old elevator, leading to the entrance to the penitentiary.

"This is it! Get in" Harley said, getting in the elevator.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?" King Shark asked.

"That thing won't lift with him on it" Floyd said.

"Then we leave him" Slade said.

"We can't!" Harley yelled.

"Sorry, Shark. We'll get you after the mission is complete" Slade said.

"KING SHARK SAD NOW!" Shark growled, angrily.

"Sorry, mate" Cap said, getting in the elevator.

They all got in, and King Shark looked at them, until he ultimately lost sight of them.