Harley Quinn

She slept in a low quality bed, in a low quality apartment. She moved and moved, until she woke, and say a red headed woman next to her.

"Ivy?" She said.

The woman turned to Harley, Harley scram.

Then she realized, it was just a nightmare. She was lying next Floyd Lawton, aka, Deadshot.

She stayed silent, looking at the back of his head. What if what she saw, was really going to happen? She got off the bed, and while at it, a voice called.

"Hey, where are you going?" It was Floyd, perfectly fine.

She smiled and said:

"I'm hungry, puddin"

"Well, I'll make you my famous waffles" he whispered.

"No, stay there"

He went back to bed, while she headed for the kitchen. She stepped onto the cold floor, and shivered. The window was open, and it was letting the cold Gotham air inside. It was dark yet, like 5 am still. She opened the fridge and grabbed the milk. Once she turned around, she dropped it.

"Miss, we need you to come with us"

There were four men, all equipped and armed, one, pointing a her head.

"Why should I?"

"We have your boyfriend already at gunpoint also"

"Fine, let's go then"

She walked out silently with them. She didn't resist or scream. It would wake the others in the building, and that would create chaos, something she has tried to avoid since she left you know who.

"Where are you taking me, bozos? Arkham?"

"Waller wants you, only you"

"Why? What about sharky? Or Shiva?"

"She asked for you only"

"Hm, interesting"

"Time for you to shut up, Quinn"

"What?!"

Gas, gas everywhere.