The Grand Call

"Hello? Waller?"
"~~WILSON!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!~~"
"Ok, first, lower your tone, or you're gonna blow my ears off before my own head."
"~~Explain what you want to prove with this little stunt.~~"
"Well I think you know. I want to be free from the Squad."
"~~Not happening.~~"
"Are you sure, Waller? Are you aware I have two partners who have been videotaping the Squad's actions since we entered Room F?"
"~~You're lying.~~"
"If you don't believe me, that's your problem."
"~~That's it, I'm blowing you off.~~"
"And what will that accomplish? You're precious Task Force X Operation will still reach the public eye. So kill me, because if you do, it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass."
"~~What do you want me to do?~~"
"Deactivate the bomb in my neck."
"~~Never in my life would I do that!~~"
"Ok, then. Manta, start uploading the first video."
"~~NO!....Fine, Wilson. Deactivation granted.~~"
"Thank you. Now to my second condition. I want my criminal record wiped away from this entire Earth."
"~~Slade, that's too much.~~"
"You decide, Waller"
"~~I swear to God I will hunt you down and kill you.~~"
"I'm not that easy to kill."
"~~There, now the world doesn't know Slade Wilson is an assassin and a criminal.~~"
"Good, good. Now who is who's puppet? And for my final condition, I want you to blow up Floyd Lawton's head off."
"~~What?! No, definitely not! He's my best soldier!~~"
"I don't care. You will kill him, wether you like it or not. I'll be waiting for his death in the next hour. If you don't kill him in that time, the whole world will know about Task Force X."