Shiva's Greatest Fears

The fear of being helpless is one of the most terrible. Shiva couldn't move. She was in a room with nothing but a bed. She was truly scared. A tall man walked walked in.
"Hello, Shiva" he whispers. He proceeds to undress Shiva and abuse her. Physically, psychologically and sexually. She stays strong, doesn't mutter or cry, because she doesn't want to show weakness. The man keeps violating her, but she stays strong. She can't hold it anymore. She screams and that makes the man go away. She's taken to another place, her childhood home. She becomes her younger self. She sees her mother in her garden and then her father shows up and hits Shiva.
"It is time for training" he says.
Shiva can't speak.
He beats her to the ground as the mother watches. Shiva is bleeding but the mother does nothing but stare as her husband beats their daughter to a pulp.
"You need to be the perfect warrior, Shiva. This is for your own good. You need to become strong" he says.
He kicks, he punches, he tackles.
Shiva is crying, trying to say a word but she can't. The world starts to spin. She vomits blood and she sees in a mirror all the bruises and cuts and soars her father left her. She screams and cries. She still can't speak a word. Her father appears behind her and whispers:
"Shiva, you must know, this is only the beginning. We're gonna keep fighting and I'm gonna keep hurting you until you are the best fighter in the world. You must understand. But, if you show me you are strong now, we can skip the bruises, we can skip the torturing. If you show me you are made of iron, we can teach you to fight".
Shiva nodds.
Her mother appears in front of her and Shiva has a knife in her hand.
"Cut her throat, Shiva" the father says.
"Kill me, Shiva" the mother whispers.
Shiva's eyes water up. She trembles and her hand shakes.
"Kill me, Shiva!" Her mother yells.
"Show me you are strong, Shiva! Show me!"
Shiva screams and cuts her mother's throat. Her face is covered with her blood. She stares at the knife, covered with more blood.
"Good, my daughter. You are becoming my perfect little warrior"