Harley's Greatest Fears

Harley is in a black room. She can't see anything but herself. She wears no clothes and is tied up. Then, the Joker walks in.
"What are you doing? Puddin'?" Harley says, but gets no response.
The Joker proceeds to take out a large knife and puts it against Harley's face.
"You should smile more often, hehe" he says.
"Please, stop" she mutters.
Then the knife goes in, deep into her cheek. She's bleeding and crying and then she appears on top of a vat of chemicals. He appears again, with Floyd by his side.
"Oh, Harley, you were always my perfect little monster" the Joker says.
"You'll always be a crazy psychopath, Harley. And I don't do clowns" Floyd says.
"No, no, no! Stop it! I can't!" She screams as she falls into the vat and all she can feel is pain.
Everywhere, she can feel her skin peel off, her head swing from side to side. She realizes she's going crazy as The Joker. This makes her scream and resist and scream and resist... And then there's laughter. Crazy, loud laughter. It's hers. She can't stop. She's surrounded by everyone. Batman, Joker, Floyd, the squad, Waller. They all laugh at her. She cries and laughs. She feels pain and anger. She can't move as they all keep laughing. She screams and laughs. They don't stop. She pushes and kicks. They don't stop. Then it all goes quiet. It all goes blank. She's in a room now. A little girl walks in.
"Are you my mommy?" She whispers.
"Lucy? I'm here, it's mommy" Harley says.
"I hate you, mom. I hate you! You're the worst mom in the world! You left me! I hate you!" The girl screams at Harley.
She keeps screaming and Harley cries and cries. Then, all of a sudden, she's back to reality.