World's Best Fighters

"Slade!!!" Manta yelled, with Slade running into the room.

"What the hell happened??!!" Slade grabbed his hair, looking at JD bleeding out on the floor.

"I stabbed her, she was going to hurt me." Shiva said, showing the bloody knife to Slade.

"Shiva...you're gonna pay for this." Slade opened her cell door and signaled her to come out.

"I am not afraid of you." Shiva looked into the eyes of Slade.

"I don't care." Slade said, preparing to punch Shiva but she suddenly grabbed his wrist.

"I made a promise to myself, Slade." She twisted his wrist. "No man will ever hurt me again." She released and double kicked him in the jaw and in the stomach.

Slade wiped blood off his mouth. He took got up and balanced his feet. He was not going down without a fight. He striked. He punched at Shiva's torso, but she quickly dodged. She got on top of him and did a snake move around his body, throwing him to the floor.

"I was taught that a good defense is the best offense. How do you think I'm one of the greatest fighters on this planet?" She said, as she jumped and landed her leg on Slade's knee.

"Yeah, well I'm the world's greatest assassin. All I know how to do is show no mercy." Slade tripped Shiva and she fell to the floor, in which Slade took out a knife and almost cut her face, if she had not moved her head. She punched him in the eyes and grabbed him with her legs. She threw him off of her. She stole a gun out of one of his gun holders. She pointed it at his forehead.

"Now what, Slade?" She said, loading the gun.

"Go on, shoot me. What will that accomplish? You'll get out of here, yes. But the whole world will know who you are. All the people you've killed. And all I have to do for that to happen, is press this button." Slade took out a small detonator, that was linked to all the cameras in the room. It would release the videos onto the Internet.

"It's a good thing I have good aim." Shiva shot Slade's detonator, destroying the miniature thing.

"You honestly think I would've come with only one button." Slade took out a backup detonator, but as he was pressing it, an unexpected explosion sent Shiva and Slade flying towards the wall, knocking both of them out.