Discussions

"Floyd!" Harley whispered, hissing at Deadshot.
"What?" He answered.
"I hope you already have a plan to get us out of here." She said.
"Harley, we're locked up in holding cells guarded by a crazy clown, a guy with laser eyes and the world's greatest assassin. If you think there's a way of getting outta here, please, do tell." Floyd muttered, resting his back against the wall.
Harley stuck out her tongue at him, "well, at least I haven't given up hope".
"Where's Crane?" Floyd whispered, looking around the room.
"He's over there, knocked out." Shiva joined in.
"We need to wake him up." Floyd said, standing up.
"Floyd! Are you crazy?!" Harley muttered.
"Shut up." He whispered at her, "I got this".
"What do you think you're doing?" Manta yelled.
"I'm thirsty, can I have some water?" Floyd said in a serious tone.
"No." Manta said, sitting down in a corner.
"You know I can call Waller and tell her to drone strike this place." Floyd lied.
"You can't. The only communication this team has with her is through Slade, and I doubt he'll give you the phone."
"You really think he's your partner?" Floyd crossed his arms, "he'll betray you after this, just like he did to us." Floyd said.
"How about this?" Manta said, pointing a gun at Floyd, "shut the hell up".
Floyd sat down again, crossing his arms and shutting his eyes.
"Floyd, what are you doing, we need to get out of here." Shiva muttered, scowling at him.
"We're just gonna have to wait this one out, there's no way out of here." Floyd said.
"Harley?" She continued.
"I follow his orders...Sandra." Harley smirked then chuckled.
"I'm gonna get you, Quinn."
"I'm counting on it, Woosan."