Betrayal

"Wakey, wakey!" Slade yelled to Floyd.
"What the hell...? Slade! Traitor!" Floyd yelled.
Shiva, Harley, Owen, and Floyd woke up in the holding cells of Room F. All the other inmates had been released. The breakout alarm had sounded over Arkham, and the entrance had been blocked off. Scarecrow was knocked out in another cell.
"Wait, who are you?" Shiva asked as Black Manta and the Joker's Daughter walked into the room.
"They're my partners...Sandra" Slade said.
"Sandra? Who's that?" Harley asked.
"It's my real name, Harley. Sandra Woosan" Shiva muttered.
"Oh...I like that name!" Harley squealed.
"Silence!" Slade ordered, "It's time for the next step in the plan".
"What are you going to do?" Owen asked, as his cell door opened.
"Come here, Captain" Slade said, pulling out a gun.
"Slade, please don't do this" Owen pleaded.
"You know, I thought of you as a brother. I'm so sorry"
"No!" Owen scram, as the bullet passed through his forehead. The bullet hit Owen right between his eyes. A fatal shot.
"Owen! No, no, no!!" Floyd yelled.
The body fell to the floor, blood dripping from the head.
"Oh my god" Harley whispered, covering her mouth.
"Oh well, it had to be done" Slade whispered, throwing the gun to the floor.
"How could you...? You, you monster..." Shiva muttered.
"He was your friend, Slade!" Floyd yelled.
"Why, Slade, why?!" Harley said.
"To show that I am no one's puppet. Take the body away" Slade ordered.
"But all of this, why?" Floyd asked.
"Well, my friend, I don't like to take orders. I hate being on this stupid squad. And it's not my style. So, this all started when Waller called me at the airport after Russia. She told me I had to break into Arkham, give Scarecrow a bottle of his fear toxin, and when the time comes, use it on you people. Why, you might ask, Waller thought you all turned soft after Russia, so to see if you all were still strong, she came up with this fake mission to go to Scarecrow's cell and feel the fear. I was angry at her. I was done being her puppet, so I came up with this plan, looked for Manta and Joker's Daughter, all to show Waller I'm not in her control. I'm in control of her. So here we are, room F of the Elizabeth Arkham Institute for the Criminally Insane"
"Well, there's one flaw in your plan. Waller could still blow your head off" Shiva said.
"That's why my partners are here! They've been videotaping this room since we broke into here. There are cameras over all this room, and if Waller blows my head off, they'll release those videos onto the Internet, and everyone will know about this" Slade said.
"You really are a super soldier" Harley muttered.
"Yeah, I know. Now excuse me, I have to make a phonecall" Slade said.