Floyd's Greatest Fears

He's in a room. There's are no doors or openings. Only a glass window. He looks through it and his eyes shine with horror.
"Zoe!" He yells, as he sees his daughter being hanged with a rope.
"Daddy!" She screams. Her voice then vanishes as she's slowly fading apart.
She disappears and Floyd is transported to another room. He has a gun in hand and Harley in front. His hand slowly goes up, aiming at Harley's forehead. He can't stop.
"No! I can't move! Damn it no!" He yells.
He screams and screams as he pulls the trigger.
Then, he goes to another room. Waller's there, so is Zoe. Waller proceeds to take a gun into Zoe's mouth. She pleads for help. Floyd runs to her but fails to reach her in time before the gun goes off.
"It's not real! It's not real!" He yells, while he cries blood. The blood of Zoe.
Zoe appears in front of him.
"Why'd you let me die? I didn't have to die" she whispers.
Then Harley appears.
"She's right, Floyd. We could've lived, if it wasn't for you. You let us die. When are you gonna stop being an killer and start being a father?! To her! She's dead, Floyd! It's all your fault!" Harley screams.
"No! No! I'm sorry! Zoe! Please, god no! Stop it!" He yells and yells.
"You should've saved me" Zoe whispers. Then her eyes turn black and Floyd is suddenly falling. He keeps on falling, into an endless void. In that void, he lands in a puddle of blood. Then the body of each person he's killed rises out of the water.
"You shouldn't have killed us! We had families! Friends! We had good lives! You took that from us!" They all scream at him. He looks around and can't even mutter a word.
"Why'd you take our lives?! It wasn't your choice to make!" They keep screaming.
"Stop it. Stop it. Stop it" he mutters.
"Damn you, Deadshot! Damn you!" They scream.
"STOP IT!" he screams and silence fills the room.