Taunting

"We are so dead." Harley muttered, running her fingers through her hair.

"I'm going to call Waller. Watch them." Slade ordered.

"Of course, boss." Manta replied, slightly annoyed.

"You don't like the way he acts towards you, do you?" Floyd whispered, turning to Manta.

"Did I say you could talk to me?" Manta grunted.

"Does it look like I care?" Floyd grinned.

"You don't like him, we know." Shiva joined in.

"You don't have to serve him, you're not his slave." Harley started to manipulate.

"How much is he paying you anyway?" Shiva asked.

"He's not." Manta muttered.

"Ha! That's funny! You break into Arkham, are forced to look over us, and you don't even get paid?! No wonder you hate him. He treats you like you're just hired help, without the hired part!" Harley laughed.

"Can you people shut the hell up?! You're making me more crazy than I already am!" JD yelled, sharpening her knife.

"And you, you honestly think you're The Joker's Daughter, please, I've seen circus acts more closely resembling Mistah J than you! You're nothing but a low life who is so psycho in the head she actually thinks she's related to The Joker! The freaking Joker!" Harley taunted.

"You're good at this." Shiva whispered to Harley.

"I was a psychiatrist, silly!"

"That's it, get the chloroform." Manta ordered.

"You wanna hurt Slade, don't you? We all do. But for that to happen, you need to trust us." Floyd stated.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Manta asked.

"I don't have any guns." Floyd teased, showing his empty gun holders.

"Manta! Are you nuts?!" JD said, shoving his shoulder.

"No, but you are." He said, stabbing her in the stomach. "Sorry, you're just too crazy."

"Here, grab my knife." Manta said, giving his knife to Shiva. "Slade is gonna think you stabbed her, and he'll still think I'm with him."

"Good thinking, he won't hurt me." Shiva said, holding the bloody knife.