Arkham Security

"How do we get to extreme isolation?" Shiva asked.

"Well, were here, in the intensive treatment building. The penitentiary is waaaaaay over here" Harley said, pointing at a map on the screen.

"We only have to cross a tunnel" Deadshot said.

"Which is probably filled with Arkham security" Harley said, grinning at Floyd.

"We must contain a small profile" Slade said.

"Yeah, screw that. I don't do ninja shit" Floyd said, busting out of the room.

"Floyd!" Slade yelled.

They followed him to the tunnel entrance.

"Floyd! What do you think you're doing?!" Slade whispered.

"The only way to Crane is through this tunnel. And the only way we're going through the tunnel IS BY KILLING THOSE GUARDS!"

"Well...I guess it won't hurt to drop some bodies, right?" Slade asked.

"That's the terminator I've heard so much about!" Deadshot said, loading his wrist guns.

"We have to kill them before one of them reaches their walkie talkie" Slade said.

"No worries, I'll just shoot at their pockets" Floyd said, aiming at their pockets"
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!...

"Phew, that outta do it"

"AYE AYE AYE AYE!" Harley scram as she charged towards the guards with her mallet. Shiva beat the crap of guards, she kicked and punched, and even paralyzed some. King Shark pushed and ran over (and ate some) them. Deadshot, well he shot the guards till they were dead. Deathstroke used his sword to cut hands off and limbs also, finishing his bloodbath by cutting the person's throat. Captain Boomerang sliced and diced with the sharp edges of his boomerangs.

"Well then, I don't think we caused much ruckus" Slade said.

"~~WILSON!!~~"

"Never mind" he continued.