Trouble at ARGUS

"Ma'am, the GCPD is outside of Arkham Asylum at the moment. Various news channels are at the scene as well." Colonel Rick Flaggs said.

"What are they reporting on?" Waller muttered, crossing her arms.

"A breakout at Arkham, nothing on Task Force X."

"Good, if they keep thinking it's just a breakout then it'll give us time to extract the team and kill Slade Wilson."

"But, Amanda, even our best agents can't defeat Deathstroke. What makes you think the extraction will be a success?"

"Hmm...give me a minute." Waller said, heading out the door.

She entered another office. The office of Steve Trevor, another major figure at ARGUS.

"Trevor, I need four criminals shipped in from Belle Reve. Now." Waller said, closing Steve's computer shut.

"A good hello would be appreciated, Amanda. Is the whole Arkham situation getting to you already?"

"I'm a tough nut to crack, you know that. The proposal Slade gave me of killing Lawton is still an option, but I can't do it. Not to him."

"Is this personal or something else...?"

"He's served us well, he deserves to live."

"Yeah, Zoe needs him. I'll get you your criminals, but we need to be quick. Slade has a weapon. And he's preparing to fire it."

"I'm not scared of him, and you shouldn't be either. You've been on an island consisting of women only. That's every man's nightmare."

"Especially when they're all trained to kill you." Steve said, pressing his hand against a scar Wonder Woman left on his back.

"I want these criminals to do the job." Waller said, handing a piece of paper to Trevor.

"Some of these people can be a bit...reckless." Steve said, swiping his forehead.

"They can stop Slade, and his partners." Waller said, heading to the door, before being interrupted by Rick Flaggs.

"Amanda, it's Slade" Flaggs said, handing the earpiece to Waller.

"Yes, Slade." Waller spoke, walking out of Steve's office.

"~~Waller! The hour is finished and Floyd isn't a dead corpse yet!~~"

"There seems to be a malfunction in his microbomb." Waller lied.

"~~Excuses, excuses. Feeling as I'm being generous tonight, I'll give you another hour, if you fail to comply, your squad will be open to the public, and shipped to you in nothing but body bags.~~"