The Batman

"Stay where you are, now. I'm taking all of you to Blackgate Penitentiary." Batman took out another batarang, aiming at Plague.

"Sorry, Bats. Not today." Harley took a grenade off of Plague and threw it at Batman.

"Run!" Black Spider carried Shiva and ran as fast as he could. Plague decided to carry Deadshot on his shoulder. Harley and Catgirl cleared the path up front, while El Diablo covered the back.

"Come on! We're reaching the exit!" Black Spider signaled Harley to enter the passcode, but as soon as she was going to press the numbers, the door was shut by the emergency metal cover.

"Damn it! Those are the emergency covers! They activate when there's a breakout or a break-in." Harley said, shooting the metal cover at the same time.

"There's no going that way, we need to find another way!" El Diablo yelled from the back.

"We could go through the catacombs..." Deadshot muttered.

"The way we came here." Shiva said, waking up from her coma. She jumped off of Black Spider's hands.

"Harley, lead the way." Black Spider ordered.

"On it, boss." She somersaulted to lead the group back where they came from.

As Harley was going to turn to go to another hall, she was met by an electrical shock, sending her on a seizure on the floor. The Batman had made his way.

"Catgirl, help me with Batman, El Diablo and Plague, take Deadshot, Harley, and Shiva out of here." Black Spider ordered, preparing to strike Batman.

"You don't stand a chance." Batman scoffed.

"We just defeated Deathstroke. What makes you think we can't defeat you?" Black Spider kept his position.

"I'm the goddamn Batman." He said, as he threw a smoke bomb, and kicked Catgirl in the face. He then threw an uppercut at Black Spider's face, and then he hit him in the neck. He proceeded to handcuff Catgirl, but she scratched him in the chest, and crushed her knee into his head. Then, Black Spider punched Batman three times, before Batman got the upper hand, and threw Black Spider towards Catgirl.

He handcuffed them, but since that wasn't enough, knocked them out with some gas. He then went after the rest.

"Hurry! Batman probably already subdued Black Spider and Catgirl!" Plague said, carrying the now doozy Harley.

"She's kinda hot." Said a smirking Plague.

"Back off, she's mine." Deadshot muttered.

"Hehehe, you boys always fight for some girl, don't ya?..." Harley muttered.

"Come on, the elevator is right here!" Shiva pressed the button, and they waited.

They waited about ten seconds, and then the elevator appeared, and the last thing they saw before the elevator closing, was Batman running towards them, only to be stopped by a closing elevator.