Halls of the Penitentiary

"You know, it's really hard to keep a low profile in this asylum" Captain Boomerang said.
"It has that effect" Harley said.
"Ok, right now we're in room E" Slade said, pointing at a sign that said so.
"Excuse me, you must release me! I am the mighty Zeus, Olympus needs me!" Maxie Zeus scram from his cell.
"Sorry, Zeusy. Some other time, kay?" Harley said.
"It's so surprising how unguarded this building is inside these halls" Floyd muttered.
"Yeah, that's why you see an arkhamite escape on the news every day" Harley said.

Suddenly, a guard walked crossed their path. He saw the team, and his eyes opened in fear.

"Cap" Slade said.

Captain Boomerang threw a boomerang at the guard's head, knocking him out.

The team kept walking , silently and watchful of every corner. They reached room F and Harley opened the door. Same passcode for everything. Inside that room, was Crane, Arnold Wesker (separated from Scarface), and another patient.

"Jonathan Crane, it's been so long" Slade said.
"Not so long, Wilson. And please, call me Scarecrow" said Crane.
"Yeah ok, tell us where the bomb is" Floyd demanded.
"What bomb? I don't know what you're talking about" Crane responded.
"THE bomb, you scum" Shiva said.
"Fine. There is a bomb" Crane said.
"Well, where is it?!" Cap yelled.
"Shh. The walls have ears" Crane said.
"Ugh, it's impossible to get anything from this guy" Floyd said.
"Difficult, not impossible. Every person breaks eventually" Slade said.
"So scary" Crane muttered.
"Harley, what's the warden's birth date?" Slade asked.
"Um, November 6, 1960. Why do you need it?" Harley whispered in confusion.
"You said that his birth date reversed was the password to everything on this island" Slade said.

Slade started to type a pass code onto Crane's cell.

"Slade, what the hell are you doing?" Floyd said.
"I'm sorry this had to be done, I was really growing fond of all of you" Slade said, opening Crane's cell.

The security breach alarm activates and is sounded all around the asylum.

"Slade, what have you done?! Now everyone knows there's something wrong at Arkham" Cap said.
"Time to face your greatest fears" Crane said, as he shot his fear toxin at everyone but Slade.