The Plan

"Ok, so Arkham Asylum is a heavily guarded psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane, housing most of Gotham's biggest villains, such as Poison Ivy, Two Face, Miss Quinzel here, and... Never mind" Waller said.

"Yeah, yeah, cut the informative crap. I've been there before" Harley said.

"Yes, Miss Quinzel will offer an extensive knowledge of the Arkham terrains"

"I used to work there!" Harley squealed.

"As what?!" Captain Boomerang yelled.

"As a psychiatrist, silly! And buddy, someone who throws boomerangs for a living, sure has problems letting go"

"What the hell is she talking about?!" He yelled.

"Enough! Let's continue" Waller said.

"Scarecrow has hidden a fear gas bomb somewhere in the asylum. We've gotten Intel saying that it's a time bomb. Also, that it has a radius that covers Gotham City entirely. We need you people to retrieve it, before it turns Gotham into chaos"

"How the hell are we supposed to break in?" Shiva asked.

"Deadshot will pose as an Arkham guard and "arrest" Harley. They will enter the facility. While in there, he will open the back doors of the intensive treatment building, that's where the rest of you will enter"

"It's an island right? With only a bridge leading into it?" Slade asked.

"For Floyd and Harley, a cop car will be waiting for you at the Iceberg Lounge. For the rest, you will be air dropped"
"But I'm afraid of heights!" King Shark yelled.

"Suck it up" Waller responded. "You have one night for this, we'll probably have the Bat on our hands as well"

"Is that all?" Deadshot asked.

"Yes, goodnight convicts"

"But it's not even night!" Harley yelled, as she fell asleep.