Blinded

"First things first, we can't be seen, and for that, we need to destroy all Arkham cameras" Slade said.

"That's not gonna work" Harley said. "There's exactly 135 cameras in Arkham, mostly hidden. To find and destroy all of them, it'll take us years"

"Batman can't even do it" Cap said.

"I have an idea" Deadshot said. "We can't find all cameras, but we can hack into them. All we need to do is to get into the main security room, and shut them down from there"

"No, guards and Batman will know they're down, it will sound an alarm also" Harley said.

Everyone just stayed in silence, thinking what to do.

"Well we can put yesterday's recordings into today, and make it seem as in those recordings are today's" Shiva said, staring at the floor.

"Shiva, you're a genius!" Harley yelled.

"Shut up!" Everyone said, them shushing her.

"Ok let's go"

They were still behind intensive treatment, and the security room was inside it. They needed to go back the way Deadshot and Harley exited, go past the Joker, and reach the north wing, where the room was located. All without being seen.

"I want no bodies" Slade said.

"Awwwww" everyone whined.

"Rubber bullets, Floyd. Also Harley"

"Damn it" she muttered.

They moved inside, where two guards stood guard over Joker's cell.

"How do we do this" Slade thought to himself.

"Be right back" Shiva whispered.

She moved silently, unto the gargoyles above. She dropped behind one of the guards, and silently took him down.

"Gahh, she didn't kill him right?" Slade said, as he watched.

She moved unto the next, where she did the same.

"Impressive" Slade said.

"Takes years of practice, honey"

Harley looked at Joker sleeping and said : "He looks so cute when he's asleep". They kept moving down the scary halls of intensive treatment, watchful of cameras and alarms. They arrived outside of the room.

"Scanning the room" Deadshot whispered.

"How many hostiles?" Cap said.

"Five. Two armed"

Harley saw a vent in the corner, and pointed at it.

"Alright, who's the smallest?" Harley said.

Everyone pointed at her.

"Crap"

She got in, and it smelled like rats. She neared the opening leading the room, when she came across a patient escaping.

"Hatter?" She whispered.

"Hello, dear. Don't mind me, just escaping" he said.

"Well don't go that way, there's a group of killers with bombs in their necks"

"Thanks for the warning, toodles"

"Bye"

Harley proceeded, silently tearing the vent off. Then, she dropped down to the room, and stood up.

"I'm lost boys, can anyone help a girl?" She said, seductively.

"Harley Quinn?! Sound the alarm!"

"No wait! I'm just hungry, and I was looking for the kitchen!" She said.

"Why should we believe you?" One asked.

While the guards were distracted, the team entered the room. Shiva and Slade silently took down the armed guards.

"Thanks guys, but these three are mine!" Harley squealed, as she kicked a guard in the stomach and punched the other in the nuts. Then she hit the other with her hammer.

"Now to hack the computers" Slade said.

Slade began coding and hacking the mainframe, and on the screens you could see the wrong footage showing.

"SLADE COMPUTERING NICE!" King Shark roared.

"Goddamn it! How many times do I have to tell you people to keep your voices down!!!!" Slade yelled.

"Look who's talking" Harley muttered.

"Shut up. Alright, the Arkham Asylum guards are officially blinded"