Battle

"Slade Wilson, ex-army official, first super soldier, responsible for over a thousand assassinations." Batman said.

"Am I supposed to be impressed?" Slade said, taking out his staff.

"No. Threatened." Batman growled, delivering the first blow.

Batman punched Slade in the jaw and kicked him in the stomach.

Slade responded by hitting him a dozen times in the face with his staff. Then he punched him in the neck.

Batman threw three batarangs at Slade, all of which he deflected. Then Batman threw a smoke bomb and somersaulted onto Slade, chocking him with his legs.
Slade grabbed Batman by his cape and threw him towards the wall.

"Manta! Get them out of here!" Slade
yelled, before getting kicked by Batman.

"Not if I can stop it!" Batman said, activating an EMP, shutting down Manta's suit.

Slade unleashed his sword and slashed at Batman. Batman dodged the attacks but Slade was too quick. He received a cut in the chest, nothing too fatal. Batman kicked the sword out of Slade's hands and threw it at Harley. Batman elbowed Slade in his arm, but Slade grabbed his leg and bent it. Batman limped until Slade kicked him in the crotch area, then punching him three times in the bent leg.

"Damn it!" Batman yelled, groaning at his injury.

Then Slade kicked Batman in the face, knocking him out cold.

"Oh my god, you just beat Bats." Harley muttered, covering her mouth.

"JD, take his utility belt and throw him in a cell." Slade said, wiping blood off his face.

"But, boss, what if it electrocutes me?" JD asked, with a questioning glance.

"We won't know if we don't try." Slade ordered.

"Yessir." JD muttered.
She proceeded to touch the belt, getting a slight shock through her body.

"Eh, what the heck?" She said, taking the belt and throwing it to another corner, getting electrocuted in the process.

"If I can defeat the Bat, his little kids won't be a problem." Slade said, cleaning his staff.

"Gee, what's that smell?!" Harley yelled, pinching her nose.

"Manta, throw Cap's body through the laundry chute." Slade said, pointing at the small hole in the wall.

Manta proceeded to do so, and Cap's body was never seen again.