Break-ins

"This is the GCPD! Open the damn door!" Officers yelled from outside the room.
"I'll deal with them." Slade muttered, grabbing his sniper rifles.
"I'm opening the door in three, two...one!" Manta yelled, opening the entrance.
"Stand do-" an officer said, before being gunned down by Slade and his mighty guns.
"That outta do it." Slade said, blowing off the smoke from the guns.
"All those men had families, Slade." Shiva muttered, clenching her fists.
"I am not going to back down until all my conditions are done. Right, Floyd?" Slade asked, glancing at Floyd.
"We'll see, Slade, we'll see."
With that, Slade ordered Manta to seal off the entrance once more. With more officers trying to enter the room, and more officers dying, the Bat could show up at any moment.
"What happens if Bats shows up?" Harley questioned.
"I'll handle him. Manta and J.D. will take you people out of here." Slade said, sharpening his sword.
"Hi, Harls!" Joker's Daughter grinned, licking the blood off her knife.
"Ugh, Joker wannabe." Harley muttered.
"What was that?!" J.D. yelled, holding her knife at Harley's face.
"Hehe, you think you're so scary, well missy, I've seen scary , and you ain't got his smile." Harley said, smirking at her.
"Yo, boss, why do we need this bitch anyway?" J.D. said, glancing at Slade.
"The less questions you ask, the better." Slade growled, squinting at J.D.
~~BoOoOoMmMm!!!!~~
"What was that?" Manta asked, looking at the entrance.
~~BoOoOoMmMm!!!!~~
"There it is again." Harley whispered.
"Open the damn door!" A voice yelled.
"Th-that s-sounded like..." Harley stuttered.
The figure blew through the entrance, smoke covering it's identity.
"Slade Wilson, it's been so long." the figure growled.
"Same to you, Bats."
"OMG OMG OMG!!! It's the world's greatest assassin vs the world's greatest detective!!! WHO'S GONNA WIN OMG OMG OMG!!!!" Harley screamed, jumping up and down and clapping.