GCPD Raid

"That was fucking close." Plague cursed, while the team was walking through the catacombs.

"Language!" Harley said, still being carried by Plague.

"Wait, you don't sound dizzy anymore. Have you been faking?" Plague raised an eyebrow.

"Um. Noooo." Harley gulped down.

"Yeah, right." Plague stopped carrying her and put her on the ground.

"You know, I was just being lazy." Harley crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue at him.

The team got back to the botanical gardens, only to find it is being raided by the GCPD.

"Shit, now what?" El Diablo grunted.

"Shiva and me are going to get on those gargoyles above and take each officer out silently." Plague ordered, pointing at the gargoyles.

"Let's go." Shiva said, with enthusiasm.

With that, Shiva and Plague headed to the darkness above, looking over the policemen and working out their strategy.
Shiva would double silent takedown the two main snipers on the balcony. Then, Plague would take out the rest on the main floor, leaving two for Shiva to get.

"Nice Batman-ing guys!" Harley said, putting her hands on her hips then silently clapping. "I remember that heist me and J did to take over the asylum, Batman took out a lot of our guys down by doing what you just did."

"Glad to know that, Harley." Plague walked past her, his tone being sarcastic.

"Can we continue...?" Deadshot muttered, silencing the team.

"Yes, the helicopter is just arriving outside this building. Let's move." Plague Proceeded to carry Deadshot with the help of El Diablo.

"Maybe we should go back to get King Shark." Harley whispered to Shiva.

"I don't know, Harley, I think he is far gone from this place already." Shiva whispered back.

"You're always so negative, Sandra." Harley amused herself at the mention of Shiva's real name.

"Are you ever going to let that go?" Shiva slightly pushed Harley to the side.

"Nope!"