All Out War

"Damn it...Harley?" Deadshot regained stability but all he could see was smoke.

"I'm here, boss." Harley coughed, blowing the smoke out of her way. "My ears are ringing though."

Harley and Deadshot crawled out of their cells and grabbed each other's hands.

"Come on!" An unknown voice appeared.

"Get those two!" Another sounded.

Before Harley could get up, she was grabbed by the arms, and her mouth was covered.

"Don't scream, we were sent by Amanda Waller. I am Plague. We will get you out of here." The man got Harley to the exit, when suddenly, he was pulled back into the room. The room was still full of smoke. What had exploded must have let out a lot of smoke.

"Mistah P?" Harley tried to look into the room. She was deciding wether to go back inside or run out of the asylum.

"Harley!!!!....aggh...." That was all Harley heard from Floyd's voice.

"Think, Harley, think!" She bit her nails and before she could decide, she was pulled back into the room as well.

All that she heard were grunts and screams of people she didn't recognize. Then, a body was thrown on top of her, it was a female.

"Who the hell are you?!" Harley pushed the girl off of her.

"I'm Catgirl! Stay out of the room!" Catgirl went back into the smoke, out off Harley's sight.

Then the room was starting to clear up, and when it finally did, what Harley saw was: Floyd bleeding in a corner, Catgirl and Plague fighting Slade, and Black Spider and El Diablo fighting Manta.

"What the f*ck is happening??!!!" Harley scram, as she grabbed the roots her hair.

"Harley! Help!" Floyd pressured his injury, located on his shoulder.

"I'm coming, shotty-poo!" Harley ran towards Floyd.

Slade kept dodging Catgirl's attacks, while attacking Plague. He threw Catgirl towards Plague, and they both were slammed towards the wall. Then Slade proceeded to kick Floyd out of Harley's hold.

"You shot him! And now I get to bake ya into PieStroke!" Harley punched and kicked Slade, but she never landed anything. She somersaulted to get her hammer, only to get her leg grabbed by Slade and getting punched in the stomach. Slade then took his knife, and cut out Waller's bomb from his neck, thinking she could reactivate it. He threw it through the laundry shoot, and then was striked by one of Plague's thunderbolts.

"Hmm, I've heard of you, Plague." Slade got up, almost uninjured. "Weather manipulation, poison and toxins, bla bla bla." Slade took out his sword. "Easy prey." Slade charged at Plague and slashed at his legs, leaving heavy cuts.

Plague shot several toxins at Slade, but they were all deflected. Suddenly, Catgirl got on Slade's shoulders and threw him to the ground. Plague landed a kick on Slade's stomach, sending a shock of electricity through Slade's body.

"Let's get out of here!" Catgirl ordered, as she ran to get Floyd and Harley.

"Please! Don't!" Manta scram, as Black Spider knocked him out cold.

"Let's go, there's a helicopter waiting in front of the botanical gardens!" Black Spider carried Shiva off the floor, since she was still unconscious by the bomb blast.

"We have to be careful, the GCP-" Black Spider was interrupted by a batarang hitting his leg.

"You're not going anywhere but prison. Task Force X."