39 - One Lifetime

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 39 - One Lifetime

----------------------------------

This is it!

I didn't know if I should end it here but figured it's for the best.

Thank you for following this story for the last three months, for your patience, time spent on reading the story, the votes and those most entertaining comments!

You guys and gals have made my last few months much more bearable.

Forever shamelessly and immorally yours,

<3

PS_143

----------------------------------

Kao stirred and the heavy arm around his chest slid onto the bed, he lazily opened his eyes and figured he'd be greeted by a handsome, chiseled face but instead it was the stinky foot of Mr. P'Nine...

How did the damn bear make it into the guest room?

As his vision cleared it's obvious, he's in Ohm's bed and not the one they had almost destroyed last night.

When did they move back into the master bedroom?

He shuffled a little and noticed that he's not sticky or leaking...there...and have his bath robe on?

With the number of times that stupid fox busted in him, without anything on, he shouldn't feel so cleaned and comfortable.

A silly smile formed on Kao's face as he realized Ohm had wiped him down like he used to.

Before carrying him back into their room...

He smiled a little wider, their room...

Theirs...

It made his heart do a tiny flip.

He's been in the same room, the same bed, many, many times, yet, this time, it's as boyfriends.

Boyfriends!

He rubbed his face against the pillow, he couldn't believe it!

They're officially dating!

The owner of the displaced heavy arm woke and threw it back around the elder who finally stopped chafing the poor innocent pillow.

Ohm nuzzled his nose on his P'Kao's cheek then gave him the biggest smooch he could.

Kao pushed Ohm's face away but the latter was like a spring.

Bouncing right back, Ohm kissed him again.

Kao's face felt hot, "Stop it..."

Kiss.

The cheek that wasn't even touched feels hot, "You're..."