11 - To Hell With It (NSFW)

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 11 - To Hell With It (NSFW)

Day three, charity calendar photo shoot.

Kao arrived on-set early, sat in a corner and waited as the rest of the production team trickled in. He couldn't sleep again, same old story, that ridiculously annoying N' kept on swimming around in his head!

In only goggles and black skin-tight shorts that left nothing for his already overly lewd imagination, the stupid guy freestyled, butterflied, breaststroked and backstroked non-stop while he tried to figure out if he really didn't have any taste buds or if he's just crazy?

Wet messy hair...

Maybe he likes salty food, but who in their right mind can stomach something like that?

Middle trapezius that's way too defined...

Or perhaps, because it's so spicy that the salt content didn't matter?

Droplets trickling down his chest, lingering at his nipples before they continued their descend...

But again, who the hell can tolerate that many bird's eye chili in such a small dish?

Washboard abs...

He didn't expect that he would finish the whole plate, he had thought the idiotic fox would probably spit it out like Sammy did.

That bulge...

But he kept on opening his mouth for more.

Powerful thighs and sculpted calves...

Kao had tossed and turned as his imagined Ohm swam lap after lap, partially because it bothered him that he can't figure it out, another part, he was too turned on, the third, he was feeling slightly guilty.

What he did, it's too mean to Ohm, in reality, he can't blamed Ohm for tongue-mauling him.

He was the one who initiated, Ohm just went along with it.

He's the one who gave Ohm the wrong impression and made him take it the wrong way, so how can he fault him?

And of course Ohm would take it the wrong way, it's not every day that a co-star would randomly kiss him.

But why did Ohm kiss him back like that, with such...a fevering passion?

Even if Ohm reciprocated, why did he himself let it continue?

Because...it's rude to not return a kiss? And he can't let someone who's three years his junior win in a kissing contest!

But it didn't seem like Ohm was trying to compete with him...

During Sammy's show, was he deliberately flirting with him to appease the fans?

Or was it something else?