21 - They'll Surely Be Boyfriends (NSFW)

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 21 - They'll Surely Be Boyfriends (NSFW)

------------------------------------------------------------

O: P', can I make a small request?

PS_143: What is it?

O: I want to see his face when he...you know...

O: Please?

PS_143: Hmmm

PS_143: Hmmm...maybe near the end of the story...

O: I'll send a fluffy animal ear photo!

PS_143: o(〃^▽^〃)o

PS_143: Send it, if it's good, next chapter, if not...well then...we'll see.

------------------------------------------------------------

Again, you know the deal, refer back to Chapter 8 for a picture of Ohm's bedroom.

https://my.w.tt/2caqIWIYhbb

Remember that the glass is very sturdy!

Shamelessly and immorally yours,

<3

PS_143

------------------------------------------------------------

Ohm smirked, he got his P'Kao to ask for it, "Where, P'Kao?" He continued slow movements, still avoiding the swollen little gland begging to be touched.

Kao swore, if he could, he would squeeze his ass until he breaks off the stupid fox's dick!

Ohm bit down on Kao's ear when he felt the clench.

Thrilling, it made him want to rile up the elder more so that he'd do it again, "P'Kao, use your words."

He said it already! But, fuck, he's at his mercy, his release is more important, Kao said it slightly louder, "There..."

"Here?" Ohm pushed in but it wasn't it.

Kao refused to say it again and tried to grind back but the wretched fox stopped moving altogether, "P'Kao...tell Ohm..."

Frustrated, Kao tried again, but on his side and with one leg held, he couldn't quite maneuver...

As he tried to make the damn jackass move, he also couldn't continue pumping himself and playing with his nipple to his content...

Despair hit when he realized that if he wants to come again that he'll have to...give into Ohm...

That's not going to happen!

Kao moved to get away, he'll take care of it himself in the bathroom before he ever lets that stupid fox hear him beg!

Besides, he's had the sex already, he's not curious anymore!