24 - We Should Stop This (NSFW)

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 24 - We Should Stop This (NSFW)

Ohm's plan worked wonders, but not like how he had imagined.

At the end of the week, his P'Kao eventually showed up at his door...

Box of 12, Trojan Magnum XL in one hand...

And a bottle of premium extreme glide in the other...

Can anyone be sexier than his P'Kao?

No, the answer is definitely no.

What he had told himself to do, hold back and talk to the man like a normal person, all went down to the gutter where his mind jumped the moment he saw the goodies.

That determined, intense gaze, like he wants to eat him alive.

He's too weak against the seductive yet pure and angelic-looking senior of his

His P'Kao threw the items into his arms, pushed in and grabbed his head then kissed the life out of him.

Can anyone be more demanding than his P'Kao?

Impossible.

That night, they had sex, too many times.

Whenever he had a moment of clarity and tried to talk to the sex-crazed senior, they went at it again...

Again...

And again...

...standing against the door...until legs quivered...

Everything happened so fast, one minute he was fully dressed, the next, he was already all the way nested inside his love. That toned ass that he has been thinking about for the last two weeks, he plunged into it without reserve.

He doesn't even remember preparing his P'Kao.

Although he vaguely remembers hearing, "Just fuck me already."

And fuck him he did.

Even when his P'Kao came and had trouble staying upright, he kept on going. Holding him up, he disregarded all the pitiful moans and pleas for him to slow down and didn't let the just-climaxed body rest for a second.

He pushed into the hilt and ground and ground, making sure to hit that spot as often as he could, until he finally couldn't handle the tightness and lewd sounds.

He jolted as his P'Kao's insides violently convulsed.

Such strong reactions, his beautiful angel must have missed him too.

...bent over the dining room table...each had a delicious meal...

He didn't intend to eat his P'Kao again so fast. After their initial rut, he had wanted to sit down like adults and talk but the moment he started talking, his disruptive love leaned over and stuck his ass out at him.