32 - Teddy Bear And Flowers

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 32 - Teddy Bear And Flowers

-----------------------------------------------------

K: P'! You said you were going to be nicer, he's cheating on me now!

PS_143: Technically, you're not dating so he's not...

K: P'Pammie!!!

PS_143: You're making me out to be the meanie!

K: /(>▂<)\

PS_143: Mr. Daddy Bear, please do something.

O: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

O:

K: /(╹‿╹)\

K: /(╹‿╹)\

-----------------------------------------------------

I apologize for not updating for several days and am apologizing in advance because it will be sporadic updates for the next two weeks; I'm changing my work-from-home set-up and helping the Mama Bear with hers.

Although she's Mama Bear, you'd think she's huge and all, no, she's little, so damn small that I can literally stuff her in my pocket. Hence, I'm sore all over from building the stupid Autonomous L-Shaped Smart Desks.

For those of you who know how heavy it is, I'm sure you can feel my pain. I'm doing it by myself with little to no help so it's taking way longer than expected. I just want to say, never ever freaking trust tutorial videos, it looks easy, but it was worse than IKEA's instructions. And this is coming from someone who had worked in furniture stores before.

I'm half-way done, cleaning as I go along and waiting for the mounts, monitors, wire management cable hiders and other stuff.

And while prancing around between the two apartments, crying a little on the inside, complaining that I'm too old for this shit and that my body is that of a 90-year-old's, I've been trying to force my adorable Editor to do some work but as you can see, he's having the time of his life while I'm literally dying.

RAWR!

Enough of me pushing the blame, giving you excuses and telling you about my life, on to better things!