13 - From Night Until Morning (NSFW)

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 13 - From Night Until Morning (NSFW)

Ohm's hands reached just below Kao's belly button and slowed.

The question of does his P'Kao get the same spa treatment as him was answered; he definitely does.

Absolutely silky...

He teased around the elder's lower abdomen, bit by bit, occasionally brushing the back of his hand against his P'Kao's impressive erection.

He wanted to just grip it as the digits rubbed up and down but not too far down.

There is a hunger to reach out and grab that pulsating cock and tease the tip and only the tip until his P'Kao can't take it anymore.

The prize is right at his fingertips...

Ready...

He desperately wanted to but exerted self-control as he wasn't sure if it's too much too soon...

Would his P' turn around and punch him if he wraps his hand around it?

After all, they're in the shower stall of an event hall, it'll be pretty bad if his P'Kao suddenly turns and knocks him out or worse, try to chase him out.

Running around butt naked in public isn't something that he'd be able to live down or recover from.

Though, if his P' was really going to try to beat him up or fight him, logically speaking, he would have done so already?

Unfortunate, but the lucid side won, while it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, Ohm decided against it and made up his mind that it's best if he doesn't go any further.

He's afraid if he continues, he won't be able to hold back.

It's not the right time or place and he doesn't want to start like that.

Plus, there will be plenty of chances later on.

He quickly removed his hands from the object of his affection, then took one last regrettable look before leaving.

Kao waited.

He thought Ohm removed his hands because he was squeezing out some shower gel before going any lower but they never returned and he vaguely heard...the door?

When he turned, the stupid fox was nowhere to be seen...

He was left with a raging erection, hair half washed and back still soapy...

That! Fucking! Bastard!!!

Kao furiously rinsed off and sped home; that night, again, he wasn't able to rest.

His mind kept on jumping back to a half-naked Ohm in the infinity pool, just sitting there, acting nonchalant.