31 - It's Really Over

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 31 - It's Really Over

------------------------------------------------

K: P', throw this in the story so that the stupid fox would get jealous and come back to me.

K:

PS_143: Uh, that's not where the story is going

K: Why not? Just make it that he can't take me being with someone else so he comes crawling back.

K: And add in some 'beg-for-forgiveness' parts too.

PS_143: Uh...

K: You said you were going to be nicer to me.

PS_143: Just to let you know, this is what I'm dealing with...

PS_143:

------------------------------------------------

Kao was taken aback but didn't take it to heart. He believed it was a ploy by that stupid fox to get him to confirm their relationship. He was sure Ohm won't last more than a few days and return to him but was utterly wrong.

Ohm didn't contact Kao again, that night or any other nights after.

He kept true to his words and made sure not to bother the ice prince any longer.

Ohm went as far as asking his manager to cancel all the activities that partnered him and Kao; to withdraw from all that he can except for UWMA events as he knows those are impossible to be pulled from. As a few months have passed since his deliberately planned 'accidental' kiss there weren't too many partner gigs lined up, but of course, P'News still refused and scolded him for being unprofessional.

Though the reprimanding didn't last long.

News initially didn't want to give in to the request as it'll damage Ohm's reputation but eventually did when the usually-indifferent-to-the-world artist turned into a sopping mess and confessed everything.

While he's Ohm's manager, he's Ohm's best-bud first.

He has never seen his pal look so sad and sympathized.