15 - Take Off Your Clothes

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 15 - Take Off Your Clothes

---------------------------------------------------

K: P', must you do this to me? Is it not enough that it's OhmKao, you had to make that stupid fox reject me? In what world will I ever be rejected? What are you doing? What kind of crappy story are you writing?

PS_143: I'm sorry, the person you're trying to reach...

K: THAT'S NOT GOING TO WORK AGAIN!

PS_143: Ahhh, okay!!! I got it. It'll get better, I swear!

K: Fix it, I don't want to be a freaking sleep and sex-deprived panda!

PS_143: But a very buff one!

K: ... ... ...

K: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PS_143: Okay, okay, just one...or two...more...

K: NOW!

PS_143: ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

PS_143: I'll edit faster...

---------------------------------------------------

Please refer back to Chapter 8 for a picture of Ohm's bedroom ^_^

https://my.w.tt/2caqIWIYhbb

Remember, everything is very sturdy.

Shamelessly and immorally yours,

<3

PS_143

---------------------------------------------------

Ohm felt quite hurt the whole way home but when he was showering, the thought struck him, he had never actually told his P'Kao that he wanted to go on a date with him, let alone really date him.

Throughout the whole last year and a half, he had only succeeded in aggravating his P'Kao...

He had teased the elder every chance that he got because that was the only way he got his attention, so while his actions were subtle hints of adoration, to a normal person, he's probably the biggest, most annoying, childish jerk in all of Thailand.

And everything else that he has done, besides that kiss in the changing room, touching his ankle and that time in the shower, it was all in front of the cameras; it could have easily been mistaken as fan-servicing.

And then those particular little actions behind the cameras, they were all kind of provocative, with what he did, it's not hard to believe that all he wants is to tease his senior, play around and have random sex because it's available...

"AHHH, so stupid!"

He couldn't believe he just turned his P'Kao down and left!

He should have tried to talk to him and explained himself!