04 - He Doesn't Like Him

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 04 - He Doesn't Like Him

Kao had a momentary lapse of confusion but quickly recovered.

As a professional, manly, stoic top, he cannot let a stupid little kiss make him crash and burn!

Kao wasn't going to let the fox affect him, if Ohm wants to continue the charades, he'll show him who's the master of the game.

He'll show him it doesn't matter, that things like that happen all the time. It's just a simple on-screen accidental kiss.

He's not affected by it and he thinks nothing of it.

Kao walked up to the Ohm pretending to be shy and took out his lip gloss, "Ohm, you really need to keep your lips moistened. Come here, P'll help you. "

He unhurriedly unscrewed the little tube and squeezed a tiny dab on his ring finger, "Ohm, come on, turn this way."

Ohm was a bit surprised, he thought his P'Kao would be baffled, that his fur would be ruffled, but no, he was still his calm and professional self.

He even turned the tables on him.

Still facing away from the cameras, he couldn't help but smirk, that's why he likes him so much, he's so cool and collected, even in such a situation, he's perfect, absolutely flawless.

Ohm thought for a few seconds, should he turn? If he does, he won't be able to hide his silly grinning face...

As Ohm didn't turn, Kao stepped it up.

He'll show the world it's KaoOhm.

In a caring daddy-voice, Kao called out to Ohm again, "Come on, be a good boy."

Ohm couldn't believe it, his P'Kao's treating him like a dog, calling him a 'good boy' and saying it in such a manner.

Fine, if that's what his P' wants, he'll play along, but he'll get him back for it.

Ohm turned and his P'Kao delicately dabbed his own lip gloss on him, very slowly, sensually, giving the fans what they want. It took all his self-control to not lick that delectable finger...

Kao continued and concentrated on Ohm's lips, he pretended that nothing in the world mattered except for his poor N's chapped lips. While Ohm focused on Kao's face, his gaze filled with love and admiration for his P' who's taking care of him.

The arena exploded, World War III...

"OHMKAO!!!" "KAOOHM!!!"

The ghost ship fans rioted, half wanted Ohm's name first, the other half, Kao's.

MC Jennie tried to calm the crowd but was unsuccessful...there's only oh so much that one girl can do..."Aiiiiii!!!"

She was ignored again...

MC Jennie screamed at the top of her lungs, "Aiiiii Khun Kao! Khun Ohm! Please stop flirting with each other!" And was finally heard.

The one fake flirting and the one real flirting broke apart, both were too immersed in the moment but then finally realized that they're still on stage...

They looked at her instead, wai'd and apologized, "Sorry, P'Jennie..."

Then looked at each other again, Kao immediately turned his head the other way, he cursed at himself for being too engrossed in the part.

He reminded himself, it's just for the fans, nothing more.

The fans were disappointed the two broke apart but knew the show had to go on, the hollering decreased.