06 - I Slipped Too

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 06 - I Slipped Too

Sloppy kissing sounds echoed throughout the room.

The two never parted, their lips on each other, tongues intertwined, bodies without an inch of space in between.

Slow to fast, fast to slow.

Rough then gentle then rowdy again.

Kao's butt was aggressively groped making his hand dig into Ohm's chest, "Hmmm..."

With his P'Kao's hand over his heart, clawing into his pec, Ohm realized he had grabbed too hard and is being too impatient. He calmed his desires and reminded himself that they're still technically at work, this is their first intimate moment, that he should not let his lecherous cravings take over.

Don't manhandle his P'Kao's ravishing, damn squeezable bottom; though it doesn't mean he has to stop, just, be a bit more tamed.

The neediness ebbed, he slowed to enjoy the feel of his P'Kao's kiss and firm behind.

It became sweet little kisses and flickers and tender groping, soft, light, mild, almost gentlemanly but still with a bit of gruffness to let his P'Kao know that he's trying quite hard to contain himself.

Kao relaxed when Ohm exerted self-control, it became most peaceful, it stilled his person being in Ohm's safe embrace. A tranquil feeling enveloped him, he had never been so spellbound by a hug and a kiss...

It's...terrifying...

He had always been by himself, especially after he entered the entertainment industry, constantly careful, watching his every step. He had a few bed partners but that was it, just that, it was all for sex, no feelings involved. Now, just this is drawing out emotions which he hasn't felt...since...

...Since...when?

Since...forever...

Kao thought about stopping it again but did not, he hasn't had such an engaging, gratifying, heated...yet...gentle...enjoyable kiss in...so long?

In fact, he couldn't remember ever being kissed or held like this, all the other memories pale in comparison...

The two appendages rubbed and smeared each other, neither giving the other a moment to be alone.

He feels...

Too aroused...

Out of control...

Lost...

Faint...

Should he continue this?...

What if he doesn't want to let go?...

Just as he was about to make a decision, Ohm lustfully hummed with a passion, "Mmmmm, P'Kao..."

That was when Kao woke, he was about to be fully hypnotized...Ohm calling his name lovingly awakened his rational side and he harshly pushed the younger away.

He can't do this, he's just walking into a trap with this guy, he won't be charmed by him.

He can't be fooled by him...he refuses!

They both heaved from the intense make-out session, Kao not daring to look at Ohm while the lusty fox stared at the swollen red lips of his senior.

Neither spoke, Ohm because he was too immersed in staring at Kao's beautiful rosy face; Kao because he was too upset with himself for making a move on his junior.

Then allowing the stupid jerk to make a move on him...

For him to accept and reciprocate...

Then for him responding to his psychological needs and continued kissing...