12 - A One-Time Thing (NSFW)

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 12 - A One-Time Thing (NSFW)

Ohm took a step towards the one facing away, "P'Kao..."

Before Kao was able to finish his command of telling the stupid fox to get out, Ohm had already reached around and took his washcloth.

Ohm squeezed a dab of shower gel onto the stolen towelette and gently rubbed the broad back under the shower, "Ohm will help P'Kao first..." Closer...it's now or never...

"Then, will P'Kao help Ohm?" If his P'Kao stops him...he won't go further...

Kao told himself he should refuse the younger who's trying to act cute but for some odd reason the word 'no' just won't come out. He stayed silent as Ohm scrubbed his shoulders, then lower and lower, the middle of his back...

Kao clenched his fists, he should say something...

Do something...

Stop him...

But he didn't.

The useless washcloth was soon discarded and replaced with Ohm's hands, he continued down...

Strong fingers pressed into Kao's sore muscles and he completely forgot that they're still on-site.

Practiced hands travelled all around, each time Ohm felt a knot, he pressed and rubbed until it was gone.

As there was no refusal or rejection from his P'Kao, Ohm grew bold. He pumped out a bit of shampoo gel, took another step forward and lathered his hair. Fingers scratched and massaged; head, neck, and behind his P'Kao's ears, before slightly pulling on those luscious wet locks.

"Uhnnn..."

When the slight pain made him involuntarily groan Kao thought about punching that damn fox but decided against it because they have another photo shoot tomorrow; it would look bad if one has a bruised hand and the other a black eye.

But he can't just let him continue, going lower...if he does, then...

Then what?

It's not like they'll actually do anything...like...have sex in the shower.

They can't, there's no way, there are still people outside, they'll be heard.

But it'll feel so good, he hasn't had sex in so long!

And if they just get it over with then maybe he'll be able to sleep again.

No, don't be stupid...

But how about a full-body massage?

The grabby jerk's hands are pretty skilled.

How would it feel to have him knead every part of his body?

He's strong and would be able to press into his muscles.

As the elder thought about what might happen next, Ohm's hands travelled to Kao's chest, fingers pressed in and made his P' groan.

"Mmmm..."

The possible scenarios in Kao's head momentarily stopped, he is in heaven, no one's pressed into his pecs like that before, laid their head on him, yes, but for his exes, massaging him was too taxing.

They weren't strong enough.

Add on the day's work and the lack of sleep, no matter how rational he generally is, he couldn't convince himself to stop the handsy fox.

He leaned more and more towards getting that massage then pressing Ohm into the wall and fucking him into oblivion, again, it's just to get it over with, so that he could go back to his old way of life.