17 - Your Wish Is My Command (NSFW)

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Part 17 - Your Wish Is My Command (NSFW)

---------------------------------------------------

K: IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT??? TEASING???

PS_143: You got your release!

K: This is even worse! A partial release? WTF are you writing?

PS_143: WTF is a partial release?

K: You know full well what I'm talking about!

K: It's not enough!

K: P'!!! Stop getting distracted and write and edit!!!

K: You see these glasses? I can't even put on contacts because of this sleep depravity!

PS_143: Fine! You asked for it!

PS_143: 凸( ̄ヘ ̄)

PS_143: I'll make it that you can't walk straight for a week!

PS:143: (×_×)⌒☆This will be you!

---------------------------------------------------

Again, you know the deal, refer back to Chapter 8 for a picture of Ohm's bedroom.

https://my.w.tt/2caqIWIYhbb

Double release because you all deserve it and I don't want to get murdered.

For maximum effect, please read in private and really enunciate the sounds and effects.

Really feel it.

Shamelessly and immorally yours,

<3

PS_143

---------------------------------------------------

The two threw each other around trying to top the other, pressing each other into the bed, straddling, riding, wrestling.

It took effort but Ohm was finally able to pin Kao back down but just as fast, he let go. His body changed directions and long arms reached into the nightstand drawer and out came a bottle of lube and a long string of condoms.

Kao stared at the countless condoms, what the hell is with this bastard, just because he said he'll let him fuck him, it doesn't mean he can destroy his ass!

Ohm threw everything onto the bed and hovered above his P'Kao then winked, impurely asking, "How many do you think it'll take to satisfy you?"

His smile widened and eyes narrowed, he's really hoping his P'Kao would say that whatever is in his grasp isn't enough.

Kao looked away, that bastard. If he says one, that'll make him seem like he has no stamina at all.

If he says that's not enough, it's an invitation to let him fuck his ass all night long.